𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙄𝙄.

Knowing what I know now about what it takes to become a singer, I would not do it

Oh, who am I kidding, I'd take this job anyday.

I am just so so tired I feel like my vocal cords are being ripped out of my throat and repeatedly stepped on and I can still feel it. I feel like dying.

As I said before, I love being overly dramatic though.

Which I was being right now. I was in pain, yes, but not as bad as I make it seem. I'm just bored and slowly but surely losing my mind.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I whined. I should just shut up.

"I'm going to take a nap. Don't wake me unless it's absolutely necessary." Gustav said, making himself comfortable on one of the couches. I laughed, looking back up to the ceiling.

Bill and Tom were recording some stuff right now, so that left me, Georg and Gustav alone. Well, Gustav's sleeping so technically it's just me and Georg, who sat next to me also bored.

"Did you write any songs by the way?" asked Georg. I turned to him. "Not for the band. I have ideas I just couldn't focus on them yesterday." I explained.

"That's okay."

He turned to look at me. "Do you have your camera?"

I nodded, grabbing my bag and searching for my camera. Fuck, I need to clean my bag desperately. It's way too messy.

Georg takes the camera out of my hands, again, and starts looking through my pictures. "How much do you have on this thing?" I smile at the memories. "Everything from like 2002. Music videos, recreated scenes, specifically from Harry Potter."

We laughed. It was really nice hanging out with Georg. He was nice and just generally really cool. He knew how to keep a conversation going and he was really fun to be around.

"There are also some pictures I took on holidays or like random walks and stuff. And family and friends. Especially friends. Sarah, Lucas and I were going through it back then."

Georg smiled as he kept his eyes on the camera, going through the pictures one by one. "How did you guys meet? You three seem incredibly close."

"We are." I smiled. "Me and Sarah met in kindergarten, and we met Lucas in school. Though we only became friends with Lucas around 3rd grade. We didn't talk much until then."

"You've known them for how long now?"

"Lucas ten years and Sarah like fourteen years."

"Holy shit."

I laughed. I've known Sarah since 1991 I just realized. Holy shit, we're old.

Jesus, we're literally sixteen.

"What is going on here?" asked Georg, making me look at the picture. It was a picture of me, Sarah and Lucas all dressed up in the most awful outfits, posing. My mom took that picture as a memory of one of our fashion shows.

I think the annual fashion shows we had every sleepover says a lot about us as people. It was way too obvious what kind of people we will grow up to be.

"That was one of our fashion shows. Says a lot about us now." I laughed at the picture.

Georg went onto the next picture. It was still from the fashion show sleepover, but this time we were singing. All of us were singing into one microphone, squeezed together.

We were 13, but that didn't stop us from being childish and having fun.

"What were you even singing so passionately?" he laughed, looking at me. "I think we were singing Bohemian Rhapsody. We were fucking screaming it."

"That's understandable, I would too."

"Could you two shush for just one second, please." We looked up at Gustav only to see his nap was not successful. Oops. "Sorry, Gustav." I said, smiling apologetically.

"Dude, you're not gonna sleep anyways. Might as well join us." suggested Georg and to my surprise Gustav actually agreed.

"I wanna see those fashion show outfits, you made them sound fucking awful." Gustav laughed as he sat down.

"Because they were."

"In my defense we were 13."

"That just makes it so much worse, Mae."

"Oh, fuck off. You could never put an outfit as amazing as that together."

"I don't even want to."

Georg showed Gustav the picture and he laughed. "Yeah, me neither." I scoffed, pretending to be offended. I knew the outfits were ridiculous, but they were hilarious.

"Y'all don't have taste." I simply said. "You sure it's us that don't?" asked Georg, raising his brows. I smiled and hid my face in my hands. "Fuck you both."

The two laughed, before continuing to look at the rest of the pictures I took in the last couple of years.

It was truly fun.

a/n
short filler chapter ngl but better than nothing. enjoy!!<3