𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙑𝙄𝙄.

"I've been craving these street dogs since I left

"I've been craving these street dogs since I left."

"They have street dogs in Germany too though." said Lucas, taking a bite of his own. "They can never be as perfect as this." I said with my mouth full.

Me, Sarah and Lucas were walking around the city. The weather was really nice and honestly there was nothing to do here. So, we walked to the other side of town just to get the best hot dogs in the world.

And fuck, it was so worth it.

We sat down on one of the benches in the park, people passing by. "Why did it take us 3 days to come and get these hot dogs?" I asked, enjoying every single bit of the hot dog. Childhood.

"I have no idea." replied Sarah.

"We never properly talked about the band. I have a lot of questions." said Lucas. The two of us looked at him. "Shoot." I said, taking another bite of my hot dog.

"How did you guys like- hold on. Össze kell raknom a vetát a fejembe." (I have to put the sentence together in my mind.)

We laughed at him. "Kurváro real." (Fucking real.)

After a bit Lucas finally put the sentence together in a way it made sense. "How did you join them?" "We performed one of my songs together and later that night Bill texted me."

"That's it?"

"Aha."

"I thought it'd be more exciting. Ilyen main character moment, you know?" (Like a...)

"Bazdmeg magad." (Fuck yourself.)

"No thanks."

We laughed. "I don't know what type of movie shit you were expecting Lucas." said Sarah, still laughing at him. "Like some magical moment or something not just a text. That's boring." Lucas shrugged.

"Ezt mond meg a pszichológusodnak." (Tell this to your psychologist.) I joked. It kinda became an inside joke because we all go to the same psychologist and woah. It's wild.

"Fuck you. Anyways. What are the plans for you guys after you go back? Do more gigs?" asked Lucas.

"We're gonna start recording."

"What??"

I looked at Sarah again. "What did you tell him about the band?" Sarah awkwardly smiled. "Hát, tudod... he didn't believe me, so I didn't tell him the rest." (Well, you know...)

A sigh left my mouth. "Szent faszom. Okay." (Holy fuck.) "After the performance we got signed. We were supposed to start recording this week, de mivel ide jöttem akkor jövő héten kezdünk." (,but since I came here we are starting next week.)

"That's so amazing, Mae! Mi a fasz! I'm so proud, jaj sírok." (What the fuck! ... jaj I'm crying.)

Lucas said, immediately pulling me into a hug. "Thank you, love." I smiled, happily returning the hug. He is the absolute best, I love him so much.

We pulled away. "So. Anyone interesting?"

"Not at all. My hopes and dreams of that are crushed." I groaned.

"There's no way they're uglier than whatever these creatures are that live here, Mae." said Sarah, her eyes wide. Oh honey. "You'd die." They gasped, making me nod. "It's brutal."

"Come on though. Your friends are kinda..."

"Oh my god! Azt hittem én vagyok az egyetlen." (I thought I was the only one.)

"Fucking wild. They're not ugly, but they're just my friends. El se tudom képzelni. Nem is akarom szerintem." (I can't even imagine it. I don't think I even want to.)

They rolled their eyes. "Dramatikus." (Dramatic.)

"Elég volt Mae slanderből." (Enough of the Mae slander.) I said sighing, but still smiling.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"But since you been gone! I can breathe for the first time! I'm so moving on, yeah, yeah! Thanks to you..." The three of us yelled at the top of our lungs in Lucas' bathroom.

"Now I get," Sarah sang.

"...I get what I want." Lucas finished the lyric after the brunette.

"Since you been gone." I finished the chorus dramatically. We loved having concerts in the bathroom while everyone did their own thing.

Sarah used the straightener as the mic, Lucas quickly grabbed the hairbrush that lied on the counter, and I used my razor.

The three of us were having a sleepover at Lucas'. His mom missed us way more than I thought she would, which melted my heart truth be told, and I'm leaving in like 3 days so.

Gotta spend as much time as possible with each other.

I think I saw them more than my mom and Mia this week. Oh shit.

"Are you done shaving your legs?" asked Sarah as she turned around with a groan. "You keep on straightening your hair." I said, careful with my razor to not cut myself.

Lucas laughed, looking back at us in the mirror. "You are taking a bit long though." he said. "We had our concert, fuck off." I said, smiling to myself.

"Výhovorky." joked Lucas, mocking our old teachers from elementary. (Excuses.) Me and Sarah looked back at him. The terror in our eyes. "War flashbacks." I said.

"You sounded just like Kováčová, ew." Sarah said, knowing it'll somewhat offend him. She was our Physics teacher, and she had a love hate relationship with us. Mostly hate though.

She never believed any of the excuses even if they were true. That woman fucking loved tormenting everything that moved in that school.

"Megverlek." Lucas threatened, staring at her. (I will beat you up.)

"Álmaidba se." laughed Sarah, straightening another piece of her hair. The steam coming from her hair was crazy. (Not even in your dreams.)

Lucas raised his brows at the girl, causing her to mimic him. "Surprised you're not bald yet with all that straightening." Sarah scoffed at that. "You're the one to talk with that bald ass fucking head of yours. Asshole."

I just started laughing. Their bickering was always so funny.

"Te borotválkozz inkább és ne röhögj." (Shave and don't laugh.)

"Elnézést." (I apologize.)

˙⋆✮⋆˙

We were spread out on Lucas' bed, playing The Sims 2 on our PSPs. We made our families with a lot of complaining because of the lack of good outfits. But then we were also very picky too.

So, now that we were finally playing, more complaining went on. "Hogy ha még egyszer nyíl, kibaszom autó elé." (If she whines one more time, I will fucking throw her in front of a car.)

"Woah there." I said, my eyes widening as I laughed at his outburst.

I know where he's coming from because they can get so fucking annoying with their needs, but it is literally the point of the game.

"I'm honestly enjoying my time over here. Girl started dancing to the stereo and now they're fighting because he turned it off mer aludni akar." Sarah laughed at her Sims. (because he wants to sleep.)

"Mine are..." I trailed off. They weren't doing anything interesting whatsoever. "...eating."

"Nechcela by som, mit mondjak." (Wouldn't want that, what can I say.)

I fake laughed, sending a glare to Sarah as she laughed and went back to her game. Our Sims were neighbors, but half of them hated each other because we purposefully ignored each other when they wanted to introduce themselves.

It was fun.

"Let's throw a party. My Sims keep spending all their money geci kajáro. Faszok." (on fucking food. Dicks.)

"Oh my god! Let's create the most fucked up drama. Please!" Sarah begged.

Me and Lucas looked at each other laughing. We gave in and threw a party in our neighborhood. It was...

Something.

a/nsims 2 pets makes me genuinely lose my fucking mind but its so fun😓

a/n
sims 2 pets makes me genuinely lose my fucking mind but its so fun😓