𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄𝙑.

"Mae

"Mae. Sweetie, wake up for a minute."

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. It was dark in my room, very little sunlight coming through my blinds. I turned around carefully to not wake Mia up. "Hm?"

"I'm going to work. The boys can stay as long as they want, but please clean up." my mom whispered to me. I furrowed my brows. She isn't supposed to be working today. "It's Saturday though."

"My colleague called in sick like 5 minutes ago."

"Will you be able to take me to the show and stay?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be watching too." she smiled at me. "Okay. Love you." "Love you too. Behave."

I laughed quietly, turning to lay back on my side. "My god." I closed my eyes as I planned to go back to sleep considering it was probably really early since my mom was going to work.

My mom laughed too before closing the door behind her. Soon I heard the front door shut close and I tried to fall asleep. After what felt like 20 minutes at least I was wide awake.

There's no point in trying. Once I'm awake, I'm awake. So, I opened my eyes to check my phone for the time. It was actually 8:16AM which is the perfect time to wake up in my opinion.

8AM is not too early, but also not too late. You know what I'm saying?

Anyways. I slowly got out of my bed, making sure I didn't wake Mia up or stepped on one of the boys on the floor accidentally. I'd genuinely hate myself for that. God.

I went into the bathroom and immediately got blinded by the lights. I've already had enough.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up because it was too much of a disaster to deal with until the performance.

Washing my face didn't wake me up from my morning coma as I hoped it would. But it did help look me less decomposed. At least something.

First thing is to make coffee. I took out the milk and sugar while the water boiled.

Once that was finished, I sat down on the couch and watched some TV quietly, occasionally drinking from my coffee. It was perfect. Not too hot, but not too cold. Sweet, but still not too sweet. It was a perfect mix of both.

I love quiet mornings like these. The weather's nice and sunny, the air feels fresh, it's quiet and I do whatever I want. I can relax finally. It's so comforting and peaceful.

"Good morning."

My head turned towards the staircase. "Good morning." I greeted Georg. He came over and sat down on the couch too. "You look better than yesterday." he said.

"I am. After last night for sure."

We laughed. "How do you feel about tonight?" asked Georg. I smiled because him asking and noticing all these means so much.

"I'm excited. Fucking nervous, but I think I'll be okay once we start." I explained, warming up my hands with my cup of coffee.

"I mean, yeah, that's understandable. I'm so excited since we've been working hard so. But nervous too, yeah."

I nodded, understanding where he was coming from. We have been working hard and it'll pay off in the end. I really hope.

It's been our dream since forever. Touring, meeting fans and all that. Doing what we love.

A comfortable silence fell upon us. We just continued watching the TV. The same reality show my mom and Mia were watching a few months ago. "Your family watches this shit too?" Georg asked, breaking the silence.

I laughed. "Don't even. It's so fucking dumb."

"They're doing too much. It's not even funny just embarrassing."

"The fights can be a bit entertaining though."

"In what world?"

"Didn't you watch that episode where the dude got so emotional cause he got rejected and threw a whole tantrum? I was in tears." I said, laughing as I thought back on the episode.