𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄.

"Mae, for the love of God, shut up

"Mae, for the love of God, shut up. You'll look amazing."

"But what if I don't?"

"Well, you can't exactly go back now, can you?" said Bill as he continued applying the color to my hair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. What am I even doing?

Bill took another section of my hair and put the black hair dye on it. "You're gonna rock it, stop worrying. I wouldn't have encouraged it if I thought otherwise."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, don't worry." smiled the boy. The two of us were in my bathroom. I was sitting in front of the mirror while Bill stood behind me. Lua by Bright Eyes silently playing in the background, filling in the silence.

Bill had come over after I called him, telling him I'm having a life crisis and about to go dye my hair. He happily agreed to help me and so here we are right now.

It was just us at home. Mom and Mia went to the playground not far from our house, so Mia has some exercise and is outside. Fresh air and stuff, you know.

I was bored and genuinely didn't know what to do with myself anymore. So, I'm dyeing my hair over here and also thinking of cutting it. Getting some layers because I'm getting bored of my hair.

"I also want to cut my hair." I blurted out, looking at Bill through the mirror. His eyes widened. "Shit, we can try? But if you have to go bald that won't be my fault whatsoever."

I laughed. "I don't really care how awful it is. Actually, I do, but I trust you."

"Thank you." he said hugging me carefully, trying his best not to get any hair dye on him. He pulled away and I looked up at him. "Want some coffee?"

"Oh my God, I am begging you."

"Okay." I laughed getting up from the chair I've been sitting for the past 20 minutes. Holy shit my limbs hurt. It hasn't even been that long what the fuck.

The two of us made our way downstairs to the kitchen. "You have no idea how much I missed your coffee." Bill smiled, helping me out. "I gave you the recipe, though."

"It was not the same."

"Apologies."

I put the kettle on the stove, letting the water slowly boil. "I hope you know that once we go on tour you will be making me coffee every morning." said Bill as he took the sugar out.

Letting out a laugh, I grabbed two mugs from the cupboard. "Oh, both of us will need that. Stuck with those three for God knows how many months is gonna be brutal."

"I don't even wanna think about it."

I smiled. I was really excited to go on tour one day. Meeting fans and traveling around the world with the band. Maybe even being able to visit home again. It was exciting to think about the whole concept.

"Here." I said quietly as I handed Bill his coffee. "Thanks."

We went back up to the bathroom. Bill sat down on the chair while I leaned against the sink. I took a sip of my coffee. "I thought there'll be a bigger mess." I said looking around the bathroom.

I've dyed hair before with Lucas and Sarah back home and we spent hours cleaning up after. It was brutal. But then again, we're talking about the three of us. So.

"Me too." he laughed.

"What are you most excited about when it comes to touring?" I asked, quite curious. The five of us never talked about the tours since we were literally just starting.

I mean, Durch den Monsun was incredibly known now, and we were getting recognized more and more. But that was only within Germany.

We didn't really know how people are taking our music outside of Germany. It was a scary thought, for me at least. I knew what to expect from the majority of Germany, but I didn't from the rest of the world. And that scared me.

Bill thought for a little. "I think visiting other countries and finally getting out of here for a while."

"Understandable."

"Have you ever been to other countries besides Germany and Slovakia?"

I nodded, drinking the coffee from my mug. It was very needed especially today. "Really? Which ones?" asked Bill, interested.

"I've been to Hungary of course, we used to go there multiple times a year mainly for shopping, but sometimes we went for a three day vacation with mom's side of the family.

Austria for shopping as well. I've been to the Czech Republic for a vacation in Prague. And in Croatia in summer on vacation as well. Twice."

"Wow."

"We mainly stayed in Slovakia though and visited some places there." I added.

Me and my family went to Hungary the most. Croatia was twice because my parents didn't want me rotting in my bed all summer, hanging out with the same two people over and over again.

In reality, I think they just didn't want me doing things I shouldn't be with the two. Did it work? Not at all.

Prague was because it's my mom's favorite city and honestly, I love it too. It's beautiful and the toy store is the best part of it for me. The gigantic toy store. It was a girl's trip for like three days.

"I'm fucking jealous." said Bill, imagining all the places. "We'll visit those places and more during tour. And even off tour. Vacations and stuff." I reassured him.

"I hope so." he said before putting his coffee down on counter. "Let's wash your hair." he said as he stood up.

I put my coffee down as well and walked over to the bathtub, turning on the water. Bill helped with rinsing my hair without making a big mess. "Dude, stay still."

"I'm trying." I laughed.

After successfully rinsing my hair, Bill sat me down on the chair again and the hair cutting process started. I was incredibly nervous and scared to say the least.

But if I end up looking hot, I will never ever complain. (That's a lie.)

"Please don't fuck it up."

"I won't."

He didn't!

a/nthis is also a little filler chapter (bill and mae bonding time) but the next few chapters will be SO FUN‼️ (they were really fun writing at least idk)

a/n
this is also a little filler chapter (bill and mae bonding time) but the next few chapters will be SO FUN‼️ (they were really fun writing at least idk). i also planned out the plot for another th book i plan on writing!^-^