Mr romantic

Tae- no yn  your like my guest...
Yn-no sir don't need to do this...
We both stand up and he tried to take the cup from me but I tried to not give him my foot 👣 slipped and I fall 🍂🍁 on the couch with him while I was on the top of him and he was under me... actually ........i did it internally... poor tae opend my eyes 👀 and found that he was very close to me.....I can feel his hot 🔥🥵 breath over my  cheeks "
"Our faces are too close there is only one Inches gap between us....
I glanced on his juicy lips 👄 and I got I'm getting h0rny... I was craving to kiss his lips nut I can't I noticed he could his eyes and I can feel his shivering 🥶 body...he was shocked and felling shy.... slowly he opened his eyes  and his eyes got more widened when he saw my "0 0" then he looked into my eyes and I just started at him in fall silence 🤐.....he was want to  it ....it was really feels like dream to me how romantic it is ...I'm with my crush in this much romantic rainy night Damn!.! After in come into my conscience I thought may be it is enough for him so I was he it is enough for him so I was  started getting up but suddenly I really trapped this time and fell on him"
Again... I think god seems to want us not to be a part this night this time he grabbed my waist so I wouldn't 🍂🍁 fall.........

 I think god seems to want us not to be a part this night this time he grabbed my waist so I wouldn't 🍂🍁 fall