"I'm much more me when I'm with you...

Tae- miss yn And did you tell me that you got 10 marks in my subject?
" everyone is laughing looking at me"
"Embarrassed 😳 to yn' '
He started giving started giving to lecture me...
I felt like crying after hearing his words.
Finally Stop the his lecture
And said
Come to my cabin .....
And went out

**It was time for you to go home and everyone was packing their things and going home and I was going to the Mr Kim professor Why he? I listened.. to his lecture for half an hour and still he had to call me and take me with him. after listening to this? I am scared that what will they do to me?
My body is getting hotter. My body is feeling dizzy due to this reason. It seems like By the looks of it, it looks like one will eat me .huh!
No no
No no, nothing like that will happen. Don't be afraid, everything will be fine.

Knock the door
'a voice will come from inside. Come in!
Tae- 0h oh I was waiting for you only.
Yn- w-waiting f-for m-me w-w-why ?
Looking at me it seemed as if I was not able to speak because of fear.//
Tae- oh Don't be afraid, I am not going to do anything to you, I will just punish you.
Yn-shock, huh
Tae- Look, let's go home first, I'm very hungry. You'll have to cook food once we get home, okay?
Yn- what
Tae -I'm not repeate again!

He said that his things started getting put in his bag. Just then a loud noise was heard...What sound did you hear when you started looking?
Yn fell because she felt dizzy 😵 and And fell down.

______________________________-------------

Thank you so much
For reading my story 💜 and vote me and follow me
I love you guys ....