Realise that...

Tae-Well you went to look for books, right? Let me see which book you were looking for. I will also see. Which book were you looking for?

Yn-what...why you want...

Tae- This means you did not go to the library, did you go to eat with someone else?

Yn- what ....no ... How you can think that...I went to the library. But I did not find the books I wanted....

Tae- hoo really...he asked, raising an eyebrow...

Yn- y-yahh I  I did not get....

Tae-whatever I m going to my room

Yn- umm.. wait....

Tae- what...?

Tae's his mind he said that...
**Loving Her...

Loving her was as easy as letting the sun shine down on his face. She was his warmth. She was his gentle summer breeze. A breeze that stirred the branches in the Willow Tree and brought the taste of honeysuckle to his nose. There was no life before her. He was a shell - hard on the outside but oh so vulnerable within.

Loving her was like lying in a warm bed at night in late January listening to the cold rain falling on his metal rooftop. In that moment, he was aware how cold, damp and dreary the world was outside, but inside, he was warm, dry and happy. She was his warm blanket. She was his roaring fireplace. She was the reason his soul was at peace.

Loving her was like eating a piece of chocolate cake when he was five years old. The icing was so thick and creamy and because he was so young he didn't give a flip how many carbs he was eating or if the eggs used were from cage-free hens. No, he was just happy because it tasted so good and he was living in the moment. That's what she was to him. She was his icing. She was his sweetness, the one reason in life that made him smile. She wa sugar rush and chocolate addiction. She WAS his living in the moment....

Yn's mind she said
  *why I love him:

he makes me more confident in my personality, my body, my heart, and in school while still pushing me to be better. if I need comfort, i go to him. if i need support, i go to him.

if i need reassurance, i go to him. he makes me feel heard. honestly before him i didn't think i would find my match, now i feel so lucky that i did.

my life hasn't been the same since we met. i realized that pain was not supposed to be a factor of any relationship.

he taught me how to trust someone fully. all those hours crying over nonsense are finally over because he helped me grow into a truly happy person.

inside and out this boy is perfect and i'm so thankful he's mine... May be one day he will be mine ❤️‍🩹 💜... only mine tae....baby tiger 🐅 🐯....

I love you so much...The way I love you, you love me the same way....