impress...

Y/n: enough exposing me dumbass. Now shut up
or else we both will be having detention.

The entire class was concentrating, but you wrote busy drooling over Kim taehyung...

Y/n thoughts: how can a man be soooo ethereal?? He indeed looked ethereal.

Time skip

~free period~

Y/n:sheesh, finally I can relax now.

Han: yeah, they give us free periods once in a blue moon.

Y/n: True true. I mean, they are legit psychopaths who like to torture us.

Lisa: evenr Kim ??

Y/n: obviously not him.

Y/n: ahhh what do we do now?? I'm sooo bored.

Lisa: so am I. Let's go roam around.

Y/n: okay, let's go .

You both walked all around the corridor and peeped into each and every class.

Y/n: should we run back home? You said while looking at the school Gate which was open.

Lisa: what about our books??

Y/n: aish fuck that shit, you bookworm!

Lisa: actually you know what, look over there You turned and looked at the direction he pointed at to only find Mr kim walking downstairs.

Y/n: shit shit we gotta hide. Lisa immediately went behind the lockers, while you didn't know where to go.*scared*

Mr kim: y/n? What are you doing here at this point?*Smirk*(what she doing here let ask her)

Y/n:oh sir I just came in search

Mr kim: me? You got any doubts in today's class. "Secretly smile"

Y/n: no sir, you said you would give me extra hom ew-

Mr kim: oh the homework. Thanks for reminding me y/n. Follow me to my cabin, I'll give you .*hoo wow*smirk 😏...

Y/n thoughts: oh shit what did I just put myself into??"ohh godd what I did what he do now*

You tuned around and looked at lisa and signaled him to save you, but instead he just mouth you 'suffer dumb bitch'. Y/n: rot in hell.

You whispered to lisa and followed Mr kim towards his cabin.

On your way to the cabin you kept cursing at yourself for what you just did.

You both soon entered the cabin

Kim taehyung: have a seat y/n .

He said and went to grab a file . e. Damn the file was super thick .

You gulped down in fear

Y/n: sir am I supposed to do this entire file ???

Mr Kim: aishh y/n I really don't want you to suffer. Just do any 10 sums of your own choice. Do it right here, show it to me and then leave, anyways it's the last period right.??.

You just nodded.

Mr Kim: good, now finish it all up within an hour, okay? If you need help ask me.

He said and smiled at you, which you melted softly for. Y/n thoughts: damn why is he soo sweet.

You shook your thoughts and started doing your work. You kept glancing at him time to time....

Sometimes after

Y/n: done sir

Mr Kim: seriously? Didn't you have

any doubts ??

Y/n: it was all easy sir.

Mr Kim: good job.

You handed him the book to check the answer, surprisingly each and every answer was right.

Mr Kim: I appreciate your work y/n, good job. You can leave now Y/n: thank you sir.

You stood up and bowed at him and moved out the cabin.

Y/n: damnn multiplying 3 digit numbers weren't that bad.

Lisa: hey dumbass, you done?

Y/n: yup and I got all the answers correct.

Lisa: damnn I see progress. Tryna impress Mr Kim, i see
see

Y/n: Yeah yeah stop being delusional, nerd !!

With that you both took your back packs and walked out the school.

Lisa: wanna hang out somewhere near by ??

Y/n: not today maybe tmrw, I'm tired af. Anyways tomorrow is a Sunday
But I don't know he not allowed to go outside...

Han: ohhh right, okayy then byeee, coconut head!!

Y/n: byeeeee nerd.

You both bid goodbyes and went parted your ways.

And then you meet him....

#- hi bae how are you? It's long time to see you?

Yn- huh what you doing here...?  Fucking Jerk... Bastard...

#- bae come on whenever u friends meet you have to say hello u don't know that thing....

Yn- your not my friend... Bastard...

#- bae come on give me some hug...
They he come to near yn he grabbed her waist and pulling her close and hugged her tightly...

Yn- Felix how dare you touch me leave me... Bastard you .. fucking jerker...
She pushed back to him

Felix - bae hoo your angry on mee because Baby you are angry with me because I haven't met you for a long time!

Yn-Am I angry because you didn't meet me but saw your ugly face that why did I start remembering you?
Huh? What a fucking joke?

Felix - bae come let's go have a fun together

Yn- huh what I  don't want to ruin my mood. So leave me alone and go home.

Felix - Be with me I will drop you off at my own pace. To your home.

Yn- huh Thank you for  asking, but I am not interested in being with you. Leave me alone, I will go away on my own.

He comes close to you and he touch you lips and he said...

Felix - hoo wow* smirk 😏* you lips
Your lips look so soft and kissable" have a beautiful shape and fullness of your lips
"Your lipstick looks amazing on you, it really highlights your gorgeous lips"
"I love the way your lips curve when you smile, it's so cute..... Licking his lips ....

Yn- WTF 😒 you bastard leave me*pushed*

Felix - smiled at her " yn bae you small and cute your hand doesn't hurt me...
He grabbed her hand and Said
Felix - come let's go...

Yn- leave me ...*shouted

Felix - bae shut up and other wise ...
Licking his lips...

Yn- youuu

Felix - what you do huh? Say " he comeing towards you but you r going backwards ...yn get scared but you don't want to show to others...

Yn- w-what yyyou doing...? Stay away from me otherwise I will

Felix - what otherwise what you can do  scared cat...

Yn- I said stay away from me...

Felix - huh I am scared on my God I am scared help me someone help me...
She will beat me.... Help help...
Laughing

Yn- what the hell...
My foot was almost about to slip. Someone came from behind he catch me strong warm hands holding my waist...... I feel like he familiar me...