wait and watch......

"Your ear is still swollen? I'm sure it hurts. Did you eat some medicine?" He asked touching it and making you yell in pain....

Yn- no it's my fault I don't repeat again...

Time skip....
Next morning....
As usually though both are went to college ....

Timescape at the evening college end....

( I am not able to understand what I will write next in the story. I'm confused wt I write this story
I will write whatever comes to my mind. Hope you like that my story. Thank you for reading...) sorry for late update)

At tae house ....

Yn went to supermarket with Lisa..

Tae was going to his room then his phone vibrate he smiled at looking at phone screen he pick up the call...

In call ...

?- Hi...!Have you forgotten my son? You didn't even call me for so many days?

Tae- mom I was busy in  my work you know how much I was busy in my work...

Tae's mom- yeah yeah I know that you working hard nd you know how much missing you...

Tae- yeah mom i also missing you....

Mom- Please tell me when will you bring my daughter-in-law home?I am tired of working alone at home and someone should be have one with mee...

Tae- you again started...huh ..!

Mom- You have been saying for the last one year that you will call your girlfriend to your house but you don't even send a photo. I want you, send me a photo....

Tae- ( actually he lie to his mom he have girl friend) yeah mom I will send you later...

Mom- How long will you keep saying this? When will you show me my daughter-in-law?I have grown old. I also feel like playing with my grandson and daughtersometimes, don't you understand?

Tae- yeah I know that...

Mom- Look, you either bring it home or send a photo or else I will come to your house...

Tae- I will send it to my mother. , I have to go somewhere after some time. Ok,  you should take care of yourself. And love you...byee

Mom- bye I love you too...

Call end ....

Now what should I do,? Whose photo should I send and why did I say that, if I had not lied, I would not have had to say all this. My mother is after me.
If I had not lied, my mother would have gotten me married to someone else. This was the only way! I will escape from this marriage...

I remembered what should I do?...
Umm let's let's  do it ....

I have plan ... Wait and watch what I will do now...*Smirk 😏 " devil 👿 😈 smile 😊 😁...