oh shit..I forgot...

~At next morning ~
In college ....

Lisa- yn you ready to exam

Yn- huh...what....which... exam... today....

Lisa - daydream you forget it it was chemistry exam...

Yn- what c-c-chemistry... When Mr Kim said that ....

Lisa - now get ready to pushiment....

Then bell rang

Lisa- come let's go to class...

Yn- huh... Lisa please help me yaar I didn't studied please 🥺.....

Lisa - okay I will try ... don't get tension okay...umm... I have idea...

Yn- Idea... Tell tell fast ... don't waste time...

Lisa- listen I will try to help you and other one thing....you can. Ask your Mr Kim....what you say...

Yn- huh what

Lisa - hey Stop shouting.... Don't think too much...

Yn- but he never helped me....

Lisa- oh Mrs daydream...you and Mr Kim live with you in one home...one room... I don't know...you have crush on him...and... You see, whatever question you ask to him he will answer you...I have said what I had to. Now if you ask your him or not , he will give you the answer, then I know it... Now it depends on you what you will do? Will you fail in the exam and get punishment from him or will you ask him and then write it...?
I know you can do it...? Now let's go to class... otherwise Mr Kim punish you and me..

They went inside of room...

Everyone is sitting on bench...
Then Mr Kim is entered in the classroom...

Mr kim- Good morning students...

All students - goooodddd mooorrrriiiinnnnggg sssiiirrrr.....

Thank you for reading
Comeing New more part thanks for reading coming soon next part bye bye take care yourself and have a good day I hope you are all like this story and please vote me and follow me.....