someone is watching both...

Yns pov
I don't know why I keep remembering him again and again. What would he be doing at home? He will probably come home late today, right?I hope you would have watched, otherwise I would have gone at least...

Yeonjun - It's been a long time since we met each other, you are still as same as you were before.Aren't you a little thin?

Yn-You are the same way regarding , you haven't changed at all?

Yeonjun -What are you thinking? Is there some problem? Tell me, can I do something for you?

Yn-There is no such issue, I am fine.

In other side ..
Huh...Where are these two going, after all?I am feeling very angry. I don't know why I am not able to control myself. Why am I getting so angry. What difference does it make to me if she is going with someone else and why am I thinking like this. What is it, why am I behaving like this? Somewhere I can't do that, no no, I can't message her, control Mr... Kim taehyung ...Should I text her or should I go and see what the two are going to do and what is going on between them?

Sometimes after they destination...

Yeonjun park the car and go to the side and opens the door and gives her his hand. She comes out holding his hand and both of them go inside holding his hand...
And who goes and makes her sit on the chair and he also sits...

Kim's pov
Huh what what the hell is going on wishes laughing and brushing smiling
What happened, does she have a boyfriend? She is his girlfriend... huh...she lie to me...how dare she...

Yeonjun -What are we going to eat ?

Yn- umm...

Yeonjun - I know you what you want to eat... Can I order...

Yn- yeah sure we can order the food ..

Yeonjun - he ordered food and after some time skip food is arrived...

Tae-s pov
He was sitting a little ahead. He was looking at her... angryly...blood boiling...

Yn...
While eating, some food had got stuck to the corner of her lips 👄 and he says that He signals. , it looks like something has got stuck to you. But she does not know what it is, so he comes close to her and starts touching it with his hand and

...on seeing that, he gets very angry and angrily walks out of there...He hits the table paper thoughtfully and walks away angrily....

Kim taehyung
I have never felt so much anger towards anyone as I did after seeing what those two were doing. I get so angry after seeing that there was a glass in his hand. He was drinking water from the glass. Seeing the butt in it, his hand gets hurt due to the breaking of the glass...
His eyes had turned red. There was a lot of anger in his eyes....If anyone had seen me then they would have been very scared...I was very angry with him.

Yn's Side

Both of them do not realize how time passed and when they saw the time, it was already time....

Yn thought that the professor would be home by now.

So she says that now I have to go home...

My friend is waiting for me and he says that come
I will drop you.

But she says no, I will go.

He says but she does not listen.

He says that come na, after so many days I can at least do this much for you.

So he calls her in the car

and sits on the seat and

he starts the car

showing her the way home.

After reaching home in the car,

he drops her and hugs her and says bye and leaves

But both are are don't know that someone is watching both

None of the the professor was watching all this. Both were hugging each other and then he starts getting very angry... bloody sweet....

 bloody sweet