@thor pov

Author pov
umm.Hi Guys ... I'm thinking that I'm changing the story from "say the truth" if you like I want to take your opinion whether you like the story I am writing now or I will make changes and write another one.

What you think guys
Can you tell me that can I change or not... You can comment me ok thanks for reading and supporting me....

"Thank you for your support during my recent experience""I am grateful for your positive outlook and support""I appreciate your kindness now and always""Your unwavering support has been the key to my success, and I am forever grateful for your hel...

"I am grateful for your positive outlook and support"
"I appreciate your kindness now and always"
"Your unwavering support has been the key to my success, and I am forever grateful for your help"
"Your encouragement and guidance have been invaluable, and I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done"
"Your contribution and prayers went a long way in solving everything"
"I'm incredibly grateful for your support. I wanted to take a moment to express just how grateful I am for your support"
"You've never once wavered in your belief in me, and that's something I'll never forget"
"I am so grateful to work with you every day. Your continued support and all of the help you provided on our project was invaluable"

The rest of the story will come by evening.coming soon next part thanks for reading coming soon next chapter .....

Continue from say the truth...
From

I used a Felix not I'm useing name...(Yeonjun)

#- hi bae how are you? It's long time to see you?

Yn- huh what you doing here...?  Fucking Jerk... Bastard...

#- bae come on whenever u friends meet you have to say hello u don't know that thing....

Yn- your not my friend... Bastard...

#- bae come on give me some hug...
They he come to near yn he grabbed her waist and pulling her close and hugged her tightly...

Yn- leave me don't talk with me...*angry pout* ...

#- yn you know how much I missed you...

Yn- oh really...Yeonjun.....I missed you so so so much....

Yeonjun and yn both tightly hugged

Author pov - In this Yeonjun is yn's childhood friends and some reason he now joined to yn' s univercity now...and they both best friends...

and they both best friends

Coming so next part thank you for supporting and voting for me and following me thank you for reading thank you for your support and reading coming soon next part thanks..... If you want I can continue you can tell me in comment (that or this)

 If you want I can continue you can tell me in comment (that or this)