Together

Taehyung and yn still hugging
Sometimes after broke the hug and   You were just getting stop the crying and had become quiet and he says.

Tae -Why don't you stay with me?
I mean  Anyway, I live alone in the house, no one else stays here.
Yn- I am very grateful to you for doing so much for me. But I do not want to be a burden on you.
Tae- I am not asking. I am telling you that you will stay with me. I mean you will stay here it's finally.(Cold tone)
Yn- but-
Tae- I  don't want to Heard but no but it's finnally
(Yn not said anything she lit bit scared of his cold tone voice )
Yn nodded her head 🗣️
Tae- ok now go sleep in your room ok  Good night..
Yn- G-Good night

They went to their room

She could not sleep as it was raining heavily  and She was scared because she was thunder  ⛈️ ⚡ it was too loud . One hour left but she could sleep and then I was scared and couldn't sleep. Still, I was remembering taehyung . And finnally  she decided to go taehyung room ..
And she went to taehyung room

Yn knock the door
""Come in""
Tae- Haven't you slept yet? What happens? Did you need something? Tell me?
Yn-Actually
Tae-Don't panic, tell me what will happen to you?

-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What is going to come next?
Expert will tell you
till then take care of yourself and byeee take care 😘
Thnx for reading coming soon next part
Because some time late update because I'm going to college and I'm fasting ( Ramzan )so I hope you understand byee ....