it's not your fault....

"At college....

Good morning everyone." She wished.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you for a second." She told and walked out of the class and you followed her.

"What is it, ma'am?" You asked.

"What is it? Y/n, since when did you grow so irresponsible? I didn't expect this from a student like you." She yelled and crossed her arms on her chest.

"What is the matter, ma'am? Did I disappoint you in any way?" You asked.

"You are still clueless, aren't you? You forgot about the Psychology seminar we had yesterday. You didn't attend it even though it was online. Apart from this, your grades didn't satisfy me either. What the hell is wrong with you?" She shouted this time catching the attention of all the students inside your class. Being nosy, a few of them came and stood behind you to see what is happening.

"I am extremely sorry ma'am. Something urgent came up." You told her with pleading eyes.

"Urgent? What is more urgent than your studies? I could have chosen someone better only if I knew about your behavior. Shame on you!" Shescolded and pulled one of your ears making you wince in pain.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am. Please let go. It is hurting." You yelped trying to remove her hand.

"Hurting? You ruined my reputation in front of

our entire faculty! Don't you dare attend my class for a week." She left your ear and pushed you aside making you fall.

"Y/n, get up." Lisa came and helped you get up.

"Get back to your work everyone. There is no drama going on here." SHe added getting mad and everyone walked back to their places.

"Your ear is red." SHe told taking you to your class but you stopped.

"I don't want to go to class right now. I feel ashamed." You murmured and he sighed.

"Let's go to the cafeteria then." SHe suggested and you nodded....

"Y/n, how did you forget about the seminar?" SHe asked sitting beside you.

"I remembered it till a week back. But something urgent came up, so I forgot." You told looking down.

"I understand. Don't worry. She's just a bit angry for now. She forgets things easily." SHe tried to comfort you.

"She'll forget but I can't. I don't even have the courage to get back to our class." You told now stroking your swollen red ear.

"It's okay. All of us make mistakes." SHe said.

"Lisa, go back. Don't miss your class because of me." You said.

"It's okay." SHe told.

"No, go back. I'll join you in the next lecture." You told and he left.

"I forgot about it because____ . Clumsy me!" You sighed and a tear rolled down your eyes.

"My ear is hurting." You talked to yourself while putting your head down....

You came back home and decided to take a short nap. When you woke up, it was already 3.

"I slept for 5 hours straight?" You exclaimed in shock.

"No wonder, I was so exhausted because of college." You asserted.

"I can do self-study if I'm not at college. He'll return by 4.30 I guess." You talked and took out your books.

You decided to take the help of youtube to study. Maybe, it will help you understand better.

An hour passed and you finished making notes of psychology. You were stretching when the door knocked.

"Who's it? Can't be taehyung because college ends at 4." You wondered.

Kim taehyung.... He called her name...
How are you

"N-no. I'm good." You whispered.

"Why did she scold you like that? She never really gets mad at students." He said.

"I forgot to attend the seminar which was held on the day . She's so disappointed in me." You told turning the pages of the book.

"I'm sorry. You had to suffer because of me." Не apologized.

"No, No. It's not your fault. I was clumsy enough to forget about that." You said shooking your hands in the air.
..
"Just tutor me well so that I can persuade her with good grades on my next test." You requested.

"Your ear is still swollen? I'm sure it hurts. Did you eat some medicine?" He asked touching it and making you yell in pain....

Sorry for late update and thank you for reading my story coming soon next part......