ohh really

Tae-hmm 🤔 so Maybe you remember what happened in the morning?
Yn- morning what I don't remember that anything.... Hehehe
Tae- ohh 😯 really huh
So you don't remember anything
Yn- huh yeah. Yes, I remember it a little bit.
Tae- tell me
Yn-I went to college in the morning. I have classes in college. After that I fainted and I was at home.
Tae-Don't you think you are missing something?
Yn-  no I don't think
Tae- Smirk* ohh I know very well how you can remind you. Should I do what I am thinking to you?
Yn- w-what's going on in your mind?
Tae- shell I do it' ?*smirk 😏
Yn- w-what yyyou mean?

Then tae brings yn too close and bites yn on the neck. //Hickey//love bite//

Yn- ahhhhhh * She started shouted loudly, *

Yn- ahhhhhh * She started shouted loudly, *.  leaving me... Almost yn eyes full of tease....

There was a red color mark near his neck

Tae- so  Maybe you missed something.
Did you remember what you had forgotten or not?
Yn-  nodded 'sje was not able to speak because of fear, she was in pain.'
Tae- I am not understanding anything, please speak openly.
Yn- in the morning that you gave the surprise test. I got 10 out of 25 marks in that. And "She talks to him in a nervous and fearful manner."...
Tae- And tell me what happened and what did I say? What did I say while giving the paper?
Yn- you said that If someone takes less marks, you will be punished.
Tae- so How many marks did you get in that? ' He looked as if he did not know anything.'

Yn's POV
I thought he would forget it. But it turned out to be the opposite and it hurt me, my neck as well.
Ohh god

Let's continue next part thanks for reading coming soon next part bye bye take care yourself