Why are you so late today...?

Yn- huh no-nothing

Yn- huh no-nothing.....

Tae- whatever... Come have a dinner together ...Leave all this talk aside, let's have dinner. It's been a while since we ate with each other...

Yn- huh no...No no, I don't want it anymore!I am not hungry, you eat...

Tae- u can't eat food, so sit with me.You can't even do this much for me...

Yn- umm okay...

Tae sit on  chair then seated and she serves him food....and yn sit on chair opposite chair...

Tae- Why did you take so long to come home today? You always come before me, what happened today?
*The food popped out and asked her, looking at her....

Yn- huh...hoo... I'm...Well, I went to the library today because I needed some books!

Tae-You always run away from studies and suddenly you wanted books. That's why you went to the library...

Yn- huh yeah...

Tae-Well you went to look for books, right? Let me see which book you were looking for. I will also see. Which book were you looking for?

Yn-what...why you want...

Tae- This means you did not go to the library, did you go to eat with someone else?

Yn- what ....no ... How you can think that...I went to the library. But I did not find the books I wanted....

Tae- hoo really...he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Thank you for reading mind story and thank you for voting and supporting thank you for thank you for so much next part coming soon and short update and next time I'll try to write long story