who is that guy...?

#- hi bae how are you? It's long time to see you?

Yn- huh what you doing here...?  Fucking Jerk... Bastard...

#- bae come on whenever u friends meet you have to say hello u don't know that thing....

Yn- your not my friend... Bastard...

#- bae come on give me some hug...
They he come to near yn he grabbed her waist and pulling her close and hugged her tightly...

Yn- leave me don't talk with me...*angry pout* ...

#- yn you know how much I missed you...

Yn- oh really...Yeonjun.....I missed you so so so much....

Yeonjun and yn both tightly hugged

Author pov - In this Yeonjun is yn's childhood friends and some reason he now joined to yn' s univercity now...and they both best friends...
"Distance can't weaken the unbreakable spirit of our friendship"

Yeonjun -"During this difficult time, know that my heart is with you. Though we're apart, I'm here to lend an ear, shoulder, or virtual hug whenever you need".* while hugging he said to yn..

Yn- ohh so cute 🥺🥰...

In other side...

someone getting angry with jealous....huh... Who is that guy and why yn is hugging to him...huh...oh she really doing this...or my illusion...huh...wtf....what I'm thinking 🤔..... yn and that guy both are laughing and smiling they both like couples...huh...no no no ....she can't do that...why I'm thinking about yn...

Yeonjun - yn let's go to restaurant...

Yn- *in her mind she said herself...huh..what I can do...umm...I can't say no because he will get upset ... umm...what about Mr devil he will bite me..oh god...chill ... relax ntg happen okay...umm..

Yeonjun - yn yn ... waves his hand

Yn- huh... umm ... Let's go to restaurant....

Yeonjun - yn you have any problem...I can cancel it...If you have any problem then leave it, we will get to the next one...

Yn- huh no no it's nothing... let's go...i know you hungry come on...

They both sit in car and Yeonjun start the car engine...

Someone.....
Huh ....why she going with him...she didn't said anything...huh...I call her...no non... wait...ummm... let's follow her...what she doing let's see... then I can take her class...ummm... good idea...

He also followed her....

In car
Yeonjun s pov #
Yeonjun in his mind he said himself...
the heart 💜 has taken me down  into your arabic eyes 👀,
today, deceptive talks have robbed me..
for no reason, in the chest
in the month of love 💕,
on just one sign, I gave you this thing.
given, I’ve given you this thing that is heart 💜...
I’ve given..
Praise the Lord, (more like I swear to God)
you are very sinister,
O love 😘, you are fun 😊..
O my God, your styles, O my God,
you are very strict,
O baby, you are fun..
when you came in front of me,
the heartbeat 💓 wasn’t in control,
on just one signal,
I gave this thing that the heart ❤️ is, to you.. 😍

Yn's pov
Taehyung...What kind of relationship do we have Not for a moment can I stay away I live everyday for you
I dedicate all of my time to you
I don't want a moment without you On every breath is your name...
Why I'm thinking about you...why you also tae come first in my mind...

Yn- Yeonjun when you come to Seoul...

Yeonjun - umm afternoon...

Yn- ummm

Yeonjun - where are you living now...in hostal...

Yn- no I'm not living in hostal no more... I'm living with pro- I mean I'm living with my friend...

Yeonjun - umm

Yn-ummm....

Then they reached restaurant...

They both went inside of restaurant...

Yeonjun

Coming soon next part thanks for reading and sry for late update hope you like this story and please vote me and follow me bye bye take care yourself and have a good day