Surprise test !

Mr Kim professor - Good morning student today is your surprise test chemistry!..
Students shocked
Yn- today test oh my God I don't know what happen I not read the chemistry in some few days ago hey Lisa , I don't know anything. I haven't even studied for a few days. Why am I scared, what will happen now?
Lisa- Mee too yn
Mr Kim: If anyone gets low marks in the test, I will be punishes you
All the best write well otherwise I will give you punishment!
(Mr kim distribute the papers to students)
And while giving it to yn said If you get good marks then it will be a good thing for you or if you get low marks you Will you know what will happen to you? and the best otherwise do you know what is going to happen? I'm I am sure you I give a punishment,....
Yn nodded
Yn's POV
Now what will happen, what kind of person has gone up, were they telling me this or were they scaring me, I am already feeling scared. I'm sweating because of the test..Hey, why did my head suddenly start hurting so much and I'm sweating, I have got a fever.
My head is spinning.
While writing the test she slept
I didn't even realize when I fell asleep while writing, when I opened the my eyes the professor was standing in front of me. (The test was on 25 Marks but she had written just 10 marks.)
Mr Kim: give me your paper time is over.
Yn- sir please give me just 2 minutes plz
Tae- It's time over. I said give the paper to me Everyone is giving the paper, you give the paper.
(My paper was taken away from me.
Mr Kim!)

He will kill me.
Yah to confirm hai ki uske hathon mein maut likhi hui hai

______________________________________

Thank you for
reading
coming soon
next part
bye bye take
care yourself 💜
........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.