Chapter 16

"HOLY SHIT BECKY!" Charlotte's voice rang over the car as she drove off the building heading home. She can't believe she just saw Freen Sarocha Chankimha, Becky's legendary ex-wife.

"Tone it down bitch, you're gonna break my eardrums." Becky replied covering her ears a little to conceal Charlotte's loud squeal.

"You didn't tell me she is that hot! Damn it Becky! How could you pull almost all of the hot girls in town!"

Becky rolled her eyes. The exaggeration on her friend's voice irk her. " Why do you sound like your gonna jump her bones any minute? You're so into her!"

Charlotte laughed. " If she weren't my best friend's ex-wife I would have laid her right there on that very entrance." She replied.

"Really? Argh! Your such a horny ass old woman! You're talking that dirty in front of her ex-wife? The woman she lived with for years?"

"Duh you're not living together anymore so it doesn't count." Charlotte replied rolling her eyes at Becky. " Now i'm a hundred percent convince that Fin is Freen's. I mean look at the symbolism, I would highly doubt if Freen could never figure out who's child Fin is when she saw her."

"She won't be seeing Fin, Lottie."

"What?"

"She can't... At least not yet." Becky replied. The sudden thought left a mark of uneasiness in her chest that somehow make her scared. Scared of what may happen if Freen find out about their daughter. " It's too early for Freen to meet Fin, not yet. She can't just pop out in the open after being a dick for how many years. She broke me once and that's fine, but now that I have a daughter I can't just let her shatter the golden gate I built for years."

Charlotte sighed. Her best friend has a point. Freen messed up real big and she can't just be back as if nothing has happened. As if she didn't shatter an innocent soul.

"Enough with that topic." Becky retorted. " You just acted like my girlfriend in front of her... Are we gonna continue doing that?"

"If that's what it takes her to back off and if she's making you uncomfortable then why not." She replied as both of them giggled in anticipation.

Freen on the other side, stood still, mouth hung open as she remain stoic in her position. It's already been a few minutes since Becky left with that woman yet she was still lingering around processing the events that had happened.

"Freen! Are you just gonna stand there?" Nam asked rolling her eyes at her boss slash best friend who remain frozen in her spot. Snap out of her trance, Freen get in the car park next to her before slumping herself on the backseat. " Becky changed a lot." Nam commented.

"She is still the same. Nothing even a tiny bit change about her." Freen replied denying the gnawing feeling in the pit of her stomach the moment her ex-wife made her great entrance.

"How can you not notice the change?" Nam asked. " She was hella gorgeous! Her glory is radiating all over the place! How can you unsee it?"

"For me she's normal. Not attention puller. She's... She felt normal." She replied, yet the beating of her heart thump against her chest like a loud bells in city church that can be heard all around town. The difference is Nam could not hear her heartbeat, only her can feel the rapid increase of her pulse rate and the blush creeping on her face.

"Oh let's admit Freen that Becky is really much more hotter than Nita. She might be tall and sexy but Becky is a package. Cutie, sexy, curvy, kind, everything that I could ever describe, the face card is just a free box."

"Nita is different from Becky Nam."

"Well basically because she's not Becky, and she don't hold the power Becky have in you that makes you piss off and fold into her without her knowing it because she has an invisible knife attached on your neck. That is the power that Nita doesn't posses."

"Why are you comparing them?" Freen asked.

"I'm just comparing and contrasting. Is that prohibited?" Nam mockingly asked.

"Yes!"

"Well whatever! I'm just balancing them from who's  much more gorgeous, more sexy, more hot, more beautiful when naked, more hot in the sheets and I think that's Becky." Nam teased pinching her friend's side making Freen flinch.

"Stop being a pervert Nam! I didn't even touched Becky!"

"Really?" She asked reminding herself that Freen is way pass more than just touching Becky. She did things beyond that. " As far as I know you—"

"Fine! That was once okay! Because I was drunk!"

"Oh Freen you were never really drunk. You were just shy to admit that you wanted to make love to your wife so you pretended to be drunk so your wife can pamper you and your hormones just jump in and the rest is history. No drunk people can remember every little details of their wild night, from the way their partner touch every inch of her!"

There it is said. Nam keep reminding her about that thing, about her pretending to be drunk. And that alone made a blush crept in her cheeks.

"Nam can you please stop!"

"No! Tell me first who is much more—"

"Nam freaking shut up okay? If something happened between me and Nita you're out of it. What happened with Becky is a mistake, so I can't tell you who is much more better because these women are both different." She replied, the red coated cheeks intensify as she tried to dodge over the topic.

"A mistake, really?" Nam mocked, trying to get the truth out of if her friend's mouth." She was your wife Freen, that wasn't a mistake. The only mistake is that you're bringing different whores in your house where your wife is living. That was the mistake."

Freen remained stoic, her hands tuck in her pocket as she heaved a deep sigh.

"Mistakes make us regret afterwards Freen... Now, if what happened between you and Becky was a mistake..." Nam paused, her eyes boring unto Freen's as she grinned a little. " Did you regret claiming her that night?"  Freen's world stops. She didn't know she would be asked with this question.  Let alone be hot seat inside a freaking moving car.

With a few inhale and exhales of carbon dioxide. Freen opened her mouth to speak, the depths of her heart speaks in behalf of her being. She replied in all honesty and said.

"I didn't regret any inch of it."