Chapter 29

As the people from the stadium slowly subsided, Freen found herself pulled towards the route of her daughter. The confusion wash over her by Rebecca's sudden rage directed at her. Feeling the gnawing hunger in all of their stomachs, they find a solace to food. Visiting one of the most good restaurant in England.

Charlotte and Irin walked ahead of them, both are wrapped in a conversation only both of them know. Richie was behind them as he has to pick up an important call and Freen and Rebecca walked alongside Fin. The kid refuse to let go of her hand so she has to oblige with her daughter's request.

They settled on the family table, it was a long table that hold a large number of families. "Let's take this." Char suggested.

"This is way too big for us, we are only six and this area is double." Irin replied. She was ignoring Freen the whole time, not even sparing any glance and Freen understand. She fucked up big time.

"We can take that besides there's no more table left." Becky interjected dragging Fin and Freen alongside with her.

"What do you all wanna get? I'll take it." Richie asked.

"I'm really not that hungry so i'll just get chocolate chip cookie." It was Charlotte, she settled on the chair next to Becky.

"I'll only get burger." Irin replied.

"What about you Bec?"

"Just burger and macaroons please."

Richie smiled. He darted his gaze towards Freen but this time his gaze is stoic and clenched. " And you Sarocha?" His gaze stopped, darting towards the little kid next to Becky. "And Fin?"

"Broccoli ranch tots and banana smoothie." Freen's eyes widen in shock as Fin also said the same. "Wait! You like that too?" She asked excitement taking over her.

Fin nodded. " Yes!" She retorted.

On the other side of the table is Becky, her eyes fixated on both the mother and the daughter who almost share the same in everything. Just like her mama. Becky retorted.

Richie obliged to their request walking over towards the counter to order their foods. The table he left behind became tense, Irin was glaring at Freen while Charlotte gaved her an apologetic smile. Sometimes she will caught Charlotte looking at her seductively but she don't wanna assume anything. Fin on the other hand was unaware about the tension hanging above them, she was focused on playing with her plushie. Typically Freen's favorite plushie.

None of them spoke, or if they do it's only Charlotte and Becky who talks, or Irin and Becky, or Charlotte and Irin, Freen wouldn't budge joined in. Once Richie came back, he has a huge smile plastered on his lips carrying the tray of food.

"Oh guys!I have a friend here whom happened to be in England at this moment." He started. " This is Heng." Upon the mention of the name, my eyes widen in anticipation. Heng and Nam crept out behind Richie plastering a sheepish smile. Nam who happened to knows Richie beforehand wear an awkward smile.

"Hi." Heng exclaimed raising a hand in the air.

"Hi!" The rest of the girls answered except for Freen.

"This is Nam, she is Freen and Heng's friend. And I assume Freen and Richie are friends too." Freen nodded a little, everyone's eyes fix on her.

"Come on bro! Come sit!" Richie offered. " They're also taking brunch so i hope you all don't mind. " He explained.

"Ah it's fine Richie we can just get our own table." Heng interrupted, he look at Freen awkwardly as Freen ushered them to sit somewhere else.

"Nah! Don't be silly! Come here let's eat brunch together!" Richie replied dismissing Heng's declination.