Vol. 4 Chp. 3: Planning

'Italic': Notebook
'Underline': Phone's A.I.

I couldn't talk to Yukimura privately because Sakura sent me a message. I told him that I would be getting more information from Sakura. He seemed skeptical, but he allowed me.

When I sent that email to Sakura, I received an immediate response from her. Although many students may be around us right now, if we don't pay attention to them, they will likely ignore us, too. As the first group discussion had just ended, I was met with an angry crowd of students at the elevator.

I will be taking a detour for the stairs. I headed downstairs as I received a new message from my phone. Sakura would be heading toward the ship's bow since it was crowded where she was.

I headed toward the ship's bow and found Sakura hiding behind a corner near a pillar in wait for me.

"I'd like to...how about it?" I could not hear Sakura well.

"W-w-would you... d-d-date....m-m," Sakura was muttering away to herself.

I tapped her shoulder, and Sakura screamed as she slightly jumped. I was somewhat surprised.

"S-s-s-s-s-since w-w-w-when did you get here?"

'I just got here.'

"Did you hear what I said?" She muttered.

'Are you practicing asking someone out?'

Sakura's face turned red as she opened her mouth to speak but closed it, lowering her head in embarrassment.

'Why did you want to see me?'

Sakura lifted her head, but the blush didn't go away. She pushed a piece of paper toward me; I took it, looked it over, and saw that it contained a list of names.

"I was... anxious about the exam... Matsushita-san suggested to come to you..." Sakura whispered.

Class A (B): Sawada Yasumi, Shimizu Naoki, Nishi Haruka, Yoshida Kenta

Class B (A): Kobayashi Yume, Ninomiya Yui, Watanabe Kihito

Class C: Yuuki Yuuya, Nomura Yuuji, Yajima Mariko

Class D: Ike Kanji, Sakura Airi, Sudou Ken, Matsushita Chiaki

Sakura was part of the Cow group.

In this exam, you're forced to spend time with fellow group members from the same class, no matter what. If I was in her group, I could help her out, but I'm glad Matsushita was in her group.

I looked at the names as I started to deduce who the VIP was. I didn't take long to figure out who the target was.

Right now, I need to help Sakura out.

'You should stick to Matsushita. She isn't a bad person.'

Sakura nodded.

'If there's something on your mind, you can contact me?'

"Is it okay?" Sakura looked at me with a hopeful expression.

I nodded.

Sakura's eyes lit up like an innocent child. Right now, she seemed full of life and vigor.

~Timeskip~

I met up with Yukimura at a buffet lunch.

"Kagurazaka, what the hell are you thinking?" Yukimura asked.

'What are you talking about?'

"Telling everyone you're the VIP."

'Yukimura, you said that you would trust me. My plan isn't finished yet.'