Chapter 57 : This Side of Justice

Katelin

"Are you crazy?" I say. "What if Robbie walks in?"

    "Too bad for him," Raul says. He lowers himself on the couch on top of me. "Fuck, I missed you."

    I open my mouth to protest but his kiss throws all coherent thoughts out of my brain. Oh, God, I missed him too. My hands tighten their grip on his shoulders. I cling to him desperately as his lips crush mine with a hunger that both frightens and excites me.

    When I feel his hand push the hem of my dress upward, my thighs part instinctively. He slides his fingers under my panties, making my hips buck with anticipation. I let out a gasp that turns into a moan when he begins to rub my clit. He's gentle at first, but soon his fingers are working my clit with rapid strokes and making me writhe in pleasure underneath his large body.

    Heat coils tightly in my belly and arousal makes every inch of my body vibrate with need. "Hurry," I growl against his lips. "Hurry up. Do it now."

    Raul takes a moment to slide my panties carefully down to my ankles. I look up to see his heavy-lidded gaze locked on mine. He stares at me with a possessiveness makes my heart pound furiously against my chest.

    I reach out and grab him by his shirt, pulling until he's on top of me again.

    "Tell me you love me," he whispers.

    My heart leaps into my throat. "I love you."

    He kisses me again.

    I let out an embarrassingly loud moan when I feel his first thrust. I bite down on my lower lip, silently apologizing to anyone outside the office who might have heard me. When he pushes his cock into me again, I could no longer care.

    "Querida," he moans. "Estás mojadita, mi amor."

    His breath is hot on my temple as he whispers words of endearment and desire. I'm lost in a storm of pleasure as he takes me hard and deep, his body moving with a powerful, primal urgency almost beyond his control.

    "So beautiful." He growls the words between thrusts. "You drive me crazy, Kate.

    I could feel my orgasm rising, gathering momentum each time he buries himself inside me. "Yes... Yes! Dámelo!" I begged.

    We move in a furious rhythm, spurred by a too-long suppressed longing for each other. It doesn't take long before I break apart in ecstasy, an explosion so intense I couldn't hold back my screams.

    Raul's harsh cry when he comes is muffled against my hair, but with heightened awareness of his body against mine, I feel him stiffen and shudder. I shut my eyes for a moment, forgetting everything but the thundering of my heart and the utter contentment of being in his embrace.

***

Raul

    I still feel my body vibrating.

    If my skin were lighter, I'd probably have to explain the flush of sex all over my face and neck. This impromptu roll in my office couch with my wife was probably not a good idea, but I can't seem to summon an ounce of regret for having done it.

    Kate stands beside me in the elevator. I glance at her in wonder, marveling at how calm and composed she looks. That is, if one does not notice the tiny beads of sweat in her temples and her shallow, rapid breathing.

    "Are you ready?" I ask softly, squeezing her hand.

    The brilliant smile she flashes at me makes my pulse race even faster. "Right now, I think I'm ready to face anything," she says, breathless.