Lets Break Each Others Heart- Chapter- Four

Previously:“Aldabella, Your beautiful there is millions of guys who would die to be with you and your hung up on him! Think about it sis what hurt you more loosing your boyfriend? Or loosing your best friend?”I stayed quiet, He was making sense. I never thought about it that way. I didn’t know what hurt more loosing him as my boyfriend or loosing him as my best friend.“Think about his not your boyfriend anymore but would you be able to cause so much damage to your best friend?” He asked me.I don’t know..I just didn’t know.

I tugged my hands deeper in my sweater as the snow began to fall faster. The wind blew and my face became numb. I should just go back to my truck before I freeze to death. I turn around and I could barely see my truck anymore.

No, Aldabella its time you have to walk on that bridge and make up your mind.

Alijah had finally made me screw myself over. I never actually thought about what hurt most loosing Jeydon as my boyfriend or as my best friend.

As I came closer to the bridge where it all happen my heart began to tighten and a huge knot formed at the bottom of my stomach.

I knew coming here could be the worst mistake I ever did but I thought it would help me know what I had to do. I lean on the rail and I stared at the bottom of the water.

“Bella?” I heard someone say. I swirl around and I see Jeydon on the other side of the bridge.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. He warmed up his hands with his mouth and he walked over to me.

“I come here all the time”

Why would he? This was where it all happen didn’t it hurt him to be here and remember that night. “Why?” I whisper.

“This is the only place im able to walk in and not feel like crying” He said not staring at me. I was confused what did he mean be able to walk to and not cry?

“What do you mean?” I asked.

He sighed. “I suppose its my time to say stuff about myself huh?”

I nodded. “Three years ago right there” He said pointing at the edge of the bridge. “I broke up with my girlfriend”

I felt as the knot I had inside my stomach tighten. “Oh why did you break up with her” I stuttered. He stared at me.

“If I told you then I would have to kill you” He whispered.

I smiled. “Trust me your secret is safe with me”

“You know telling her didn’t hurt as much as seeing her face expression it was a mix of anger, sadness, and hate. I didn’t blame her not one bit. She said she was going to hate me every single day of her life and to be honest I hated myself every single day” He said.

I shook my head. I was angry I didn’t mean that. I don’t hate you. Im confused and frustrated with you but I don’t hate you!

“She left after that, she left forever and I haven’t seen her since” I saw how his eyes tear up.

I brought him towards me and I hugged him tight. I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I could hear his sobs. I don’t hate you. I couldn’t hate you I thought.

He wipes his tears away. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to come out like that”

“Don’t worry I don’t judge” I smiled.

He smiles softly. “Want to know something?”

“Yea sure”

“I don’t feel bad for breaking up with her because deep inside I feel like it was the right thing to do. I know she must have hurt like crazy after that night but I’m sure she’s doing great without me”