Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Twenty-Seven

• Dedicated to To my grandma who isnt here anymore,

My eyes watered as realization began to settle in. I love Jeydon not for the wrong reasons but the reason because his always there no matter what. If fighting every day meant having him every night then be it. I would go to hell over and over again. I love Jeydon because his the best thing that could ever happen to me…

“W-what?” He stuttered, staring at me with his black eyes.

I smiled wearly. “I said 'I love you' “ I whispered out.

He smiles, chuckling softly. “This is a crazy relationship we have here,” He said, rubbing his face with his hands.

Yeah, we do but that’s the only thing that keeps us coming back. He was the reason why I seem never to give up.

“It is, I just don’t see how we managed to fall at the same place every time,” I mumbled to him. He rolls his eyes ignoring the question.

Jeydon stands up glances down at me smiling. “I’ll see you around,” He said quietly, walking out the door.

My brain was commanding me to run after him but this time I let my heart do the action. I sat there staring at the door understanding what my heart was telling me.

Jeydon's P.O.V:

I sat in my truck repeating what had happened in there. Aldabella said she loved me. For the first time it felt like she actually meant it. The truth finally settled in for us. We could love each other and at the end we would only manage to break each other’s hearts. Or we could hate each other knowing we have different people by ours ides. But the love we have for each other would never leave.

Its complicated. This entire relationship is complicated. I sigh, letting out a gush of air.

“I love you too Aldabella,” I said to myself, turning on the engine.

I picked up Brently from Mitchi's house. He was playing around with Alijah. Mitchi comes up to me smiling softly. “How did it end?” She questioned me.

“Good we finally decided with a agreement,” I told her. Mitchi rolled her eyes at me. She knew exactly that Aldabella and I never agreed on anything. “Seriously we agreed 'us' wasn’t going to work anymore,”

“Really?” Mitchi asked. I nodded. Alijah grabs Brently throwing him at me.

“So I should go home and find my sister in one piece correct?” Alijah asked smirking at me.

“Why would she be in two pieces?” Brently asked confused. Alijah and Mitchi burst out laughing. I glared at Alijah. “Don’t listen to Alijah, Brently he has issues,” I spat.

“Like you and mommy?” He asked once again.

I twisted my mouth not wanting to answer that. “Yea like mommy and I,”

Mitchi chuckled. “Bye Brently! Act good okay,” Brently nodded happily kissing Mitchi on the cheek. Alijah slaps Brently playfully.

“Give your dad over here hell okay!” He said excitedly.

“How do I do that?”

I left the house before Alijah could even begin telling him how.

It was silent the drive back home. Brently sat by me playing around with his bear. He glances up at me. “Daddy do you not love mommy?” He asked me.

Eve and I had a thing for a night but I don’t think I ever liked her to begin with. I was heartbroken and so was she one thing lead to another. Brently stared at me slowly waiting for my answer.

“Brently your mom is a beautiful lady but I’m not sure I do,” I told him keeping my eyes on the road.

“Well mommy does,” He mumbled ,squeezing his teddy bear. I glance down at him confused. How did he know this? Eve and I hardly even talk. I only see her when I drop off Brently or she drops him off.

“How do you know?” I questioned him.

“I’ll tell you if you get me Starbucks,” He smiles widely. I chuckle. He gets it from me. I roll my eyes at him. “It’s late for Starbucks,”

He pouted, “B-but you always let me have Starbucks at this time,” He said sadly. I sigh. “I get you Starbucks and you tell me how you know that?” I asked him. He nods.

Aldabella;s P.O.V.:

Alex stands by my door staring at me. I lay still on my bed wondering what could possibly be going through his mind. He walks in shutting the door behind him.

“We can't keep lying to our self like this,” He burst out leaning against the door. I made a confused look. What was he talking about?

“Keep lying ourselves of what?” I questioned him. He sighs. “You don’t love me. We both know who it is you love,” He chocked out.

I stayed quiet. It wasn’t all true. Alex meant the world to me and the last thing I want to do is hurt him. He has shown me there’s a lot more to life than I think.

“Babe, you know that’s not true,” I responded, staring at him. He shakes his head solemnly.

“I’m tired of thinking you will change your mind that you will see I would never hurt you,” He cried out to me. I nodded in agreement. Alex is right he has never hurt me. Yet I managed to destroy our relationship.

“I know that,” I responded camly. He rushes towards me cupping my face with his hands. His eyes watered, soon enough tears where rolling down his pale soft skin.

“Then why did you sleep with him? What does he have that I don’t?” He questioned me, desperation booming in his voice.

“You are nothing compared to him Alex! I've told you a million times. I- I slept with him because I wanted to get back at you for kissing Krissy!” I cried out remembering that night again.

“Oh so now every time I piss you off your going to get even with me?” He questioned me, throwing me across the bed.

I groan. He was taking this out of porportation. I made a mistake the same way he did! So why was I getting blamed?

“If you think marring each other is a mistake than say it!” I shot at him. Alex stays quiet.

“What I’m saying is you have to choose between Jeydon and I,” He responded crossing his hands.

Jeydon:

Brently slurped the Javachip quietly as I drove back home. I couldn’t help but to wonder what he meant by Eve loved me? She made it clear to me that she didn’t have feelings for me.

“So Brently why do you say that your mom loves me?” I questioned him glancing at him quickly before gazing back at the road.

Brently pulls the straw out of his mouth. He wipes his mouth with his arm before speaking. “She was talking to Ana about it,” He commented.

Ana was Eve’s older sister. When she found out I was having a child with Eve she almost made me get married with her. But niether of us wanted that.

“Brently, are you sure Eve wasn’t talking about a different Jeydon?” I questioned him. He shook his head softly.

“You’re my only daddy right?”

I chuckled. “Yeah, I am,”

“Well then, I think it was you she was talking about,” He giggles licking chocolate syrup from his bottom lip.

I half smiled at him. So Eve was in love with me. It wouldn’t hurt trying with her would it? Aldabella and I won't ever be a couple nor will we get married. So it means I can move on even if it hurts? Did it hurt anymore to move on?

I left you hanging there didn’t I? So their going to make their decisions. What do you think they are going to do?

Anyway im sorry I didn’t update. My grandma passed away and well I hadn’t had time to upload.

Thank you for everyone who has supported me.

Comment,

Fan,

Vote<3

VanessaMarie<3