Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Twenty-Five

Aldabella:

I departed from Jeydon breathing heavily. I wasn’t sure what got into me. He stares at me panting. All of a sudden he slams his lips on mine. I stumble backwards falling on the bed.

I wrap my legs around his waist pushing his weight on top of me. Jeydon backs away glancing at me. “You sure you want to do this?” He asked, out of breathe.

“Don’t ask. Just do it,” I whispered, kissing him softly. His hands touched my soft skin causing a tingling sensation. I had nearly forgotten how Jeydon lips felt on mines. Or how his hands would always send fireworks through me. Time itself stop for that moment. I cherished every last moment.

Jeydon and I catch our breathes as we rested on the bed. He glances at me and chuckles. “How many times is it now?” He questioned me.

I brought my arm on top of my head trying to lower down my pulse. “I-don’t-know maybe three times.” I responded, taking in air. So maybe we got carried away, well maybe I got carried away.

Jeydon sits up staring at me with his pitch black eyes. “You know this is going to come biting us in the ass right?” He questioned me. I rolled my eyes.

“J just shut up and hug me,” I whispered. He falls on top of me. His famous smirk appears. I couldn’t help but to laugh. I stay quiet, I laid there staring at him.

Those feelings I tried ignoring came rushing back into me. I felt more confuse than ever. Better yet, guilt was kicking in.

You and him aren’t good for each other. Why do you think your not with him right now?

I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t going to argue with myself. I just wanted to enjoy this night. Tomorrow I would figure out what I was going to do.

“Aldabella?” Jeydon says quietly. I looked down at him and wait for him to continue.

“You havent called me J in years,” He says happily. I smile softly, I guess not, How long has it been? Four years? I turn around burring my face in the pillow letting sleep dominate me.

“Goodnight,” I hear Jeydon whisper before blacking out.

***

I turned my body around reaching for Jeydon but my hand falls on top of the sheets. I open a eye and see the spot next to me was empty. On top of the pillow was a note, I sit up using the sheets to cover myself.

Your going to hate me again when you wake up. So I left before you did. Lets face Aldabella this isn’t going to work anymore. Last night… last night was amazing but we both know this isn’t going to go no where. Sorry.

I crumble the paper throwing it across the room. I nodded to myself. He was right we aren’t good for each last night was just another night. I bite the inside of my cheek trying to hold back the tears.

Told you this never ends good with you two.