Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Sixteen

***Listen to Here comes goodbye by Rascal flatts***

"Stay with us Aldabella!" I heard Dr.Lambert say.

My lungs burned, they were calling for oxygen. I wasn't breathing! I tried to take in air but I couldn't. My throat became tight and my body tensed up. I was dying. I knew I was.

"She's having a cardiac arrest!" A nurse screamed.

Death was painful. The moment where everything flashes before your eyes. Is the most terrifying moment. Soon your body relaxes and your mind drifts away far,far away.

I wasnt thinking anymore, nor was I able to pay attention what was going on. Everything happened quickly the pain, the numbness, the peace. It all happened at once and before I knew it my world became pitch black.

***

The sun shined over us but no one smiled nor bothered to hide themselves from it. Today wasn't the day the sun should be shining bur pouring rain.

In front of me lyed two casket each holding on to a precious person I loved dearly. I felt numb nothing really mattered anymore. Jeydon is gone and he isn't coming back.

I was never going to wake up next to his sweet embrace, nor was I going to walk down the aile and say "I do". But what hurt most I wasn't going to grow old with him.

Everyone cried but I had ran out of tears. All I could do was mentally slap myself. I wanted to go back to new year's and stop janely. I wamted tome to stop ticking and let me breathe.

Alijah squeezed my hand as they began dropping the caskets. "Come back" I whispered. " Don't leave me all alone"

"Don't make this any harder just say goodbye" Alijah whispered.

Goodbye? I had done this a million times but today I couldn't say goodbye. I wished I had died, I would've been with him right now.

Krissy screamed as they dropped Jeydons casket completely to the ground. I bite my lip tight and tried to hold back the tears.

"Go say goodbye!" Alijah said.

I let go of Alex's hand and I walked towards the large hole in th ground.

"Everyone wants me to say goodbye, but I cant-" my voice cracked. " I can't let you go. What happened to forever? Didn't I cross you dam mind once? I can't live my life without you! Your my other-half!"

I wiped my tears away. "But you always said there's no more goodbyes. So ill see you soon. Very soon"

I turned around and I walk away from Jeydon. This was our goodbye. There isn't going to be a us anymore. Jeydon is dead.

Alijah grabs my hand and I pull him away. I didnt want to watch anymore. My heart wouldnt resist anymore pain. I covered my eyes with my sun glasses.

I open my truck and I climb in. As soon as I closed the door I screamed my lungs out. He left me! He fucking left me here to cry my heart out! Why did he have to go kill himself! Why?

My door opens, Alijah pulls me towards him and holds me tight.

"I want to die! I want to die" I screamed.

"Don't say that. Everything is going to be okay"

"Its not. I'm half dead Alijah. I'm half dead" I whispered.

***Listen to Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley***

Days went by and I didn't get any better. Soon months went by and I got worse. I stopped going to school. My grades were F's, I had lost all my scholarships. I began drinking again.

It helped ease the pain. I was able to sleep duing the night without waking up. Life was being stolen right in front of me and I was okay with that.

I entered the house with a bottle of tequila in my hand. I kept tripping over things nearly falling.

Tonight something stranged happen. One of Jeydons picture flew out my glove comparment. I was doing fine until I saw that picture.

I drove to the cemetery with the bottle in my hand and to my surpirse his tomb was filled with white roses. My favorite flower.

"I"m coming home Jeydon I promise" I chugged down the bottle before leaving.

"Aldabella, not again"Alijah sighed. He swooped me off my feet and carried me upstairs.

"This has to stop! Your killing yourself"

"And I'm okay with that!" I responded.

Alijah grabbed the bottle away from me. "jeydon is dead! He died! Its time to get over it"

I covered my ears. I didn't want to hear him. It didn't matter to me I was still going to drink until I died.

"Just leave me alone!" I spat. Alijah sighed. He was ready to burst into tears I knew it. This was our constent fight. Afterwards he would leave me alone and cry.

He tired of helping me. He wanted to help but clearly he knew I didn't want any help.

My door slams shut. I jump off the bed and dragged my body to the closest. I grabbed another bottle of tequila and began drinking it.

Then I grabbed a black box and I went to my bed. I was done making my family suffer they deserve better than a alcoholic teenager.

I opened the black box and inside was a loaded gun. I took it out and I stared at it. This was my ticket to leave. This was the only way.

I glanced at the family picture I had on my nightstand. The people in that picture were far gone. The love they shared vanished so quickly.

"You were right mom it was my fault dad left you but don't worry I wont be here long I promise" I chugged down some tequila.

I glanced at Alijah. " from all the people out there I hurt you the most. But like you said the pain fades away" I smiled before chugging down half the bottle.

"Finally, Jeydon ill be next to you and then forever will begin"

I finished the bottle and I grabbed the gun. No more pain. No more crying. It was all I needed.

I pulled the trigger down and aime the gun towards my head.

"No more pain. No more crying" I whispered.

BAM.

>_< dont kill me! It was how it was meant to be! No it isn't the end of the story! Its more like the beginning.

I hope my spelling is better on this chapter I took my time texting it lol yes I wrote this on my phone. I will send all my chapters to my editor so she can revise them")

Also I'm home yay! So the three chapters in one will be uploaded this week. Because its three chapters it going to take me awhile to decide what going to happen. But I will be updating my other stories that I haven't updated in months so go check them out.

ALSO I'm actually fustrated a lot of people are saying that other people are stealing there stories leta get one thing straight just because their story sounds like yours dosnt mean they jacked your story. Second, each story is unique! I feel better lol.

Anyway thank you for the support.(:

Vote pretty please(:

Comment and let me know what you think!")

Fan because ill give you cookies"D

Vanessamarie<3