Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Nine

Previously:He turns around and stares at me. I stay quiet I wasn’t sure how to say thank him. Or what to tell him. He just stared at me as if he knew what I was trying to say.“Thank you! Thank you very much” I cried. He shrugs and I see him walk out the door. My eyes follow him throw the glass window. His dark eyes stare at me and for a splint second I thought I saw him wipe his tears away.This moment felt like one of those romantic movies where the girl gets up and runs after the guy she loves. But except this wasn’t a movie. And the guy I loved was in front of me. I couldn’t run after him even if I wanted to. Alex cups my face and he keeps kissing me. He stays quiet. I wasn’t telling him I was more stating it. “The things I go through for the people I love” I whispered. When I said that Jeydon’s face appeared in my head. I loved him I clearly knew that. I would die for that boy I just wondered if he knew that.

Jeydon:

*Two Days Before*

I couldn’t see her anymore with Alex. It was finally killing me, she was my girl. That should be me kissing her and holding her closed to me. I felt as the tears were ready to let loose.

Control yourself. Remember it was you who made the decision not her.

Why do you always have to bring that up? Cant just be on my side for once? I did it for her, everything I ever did was for her! I held on tight to my sleeve and I brushed the tear that manage to escape.

I ran out of hospital before my parents could finally see me breakdown completely.

***

I dug my face in my pillow as I felt Janely shaking me. “Leave me the hell alone” I growled. I wasn’t in the mood in seeing her right now.

“You been in bed for two days! Your mom is actually beginning to get worried about you” I could feel her smirk. I turn around and I glared at her.

“Aren’t you suppose to be being a pain in the ass somewhere else?” I asked rudely. She rolled her eyes. “My mom dropped me off for Christmas step-brother might as well get used to it” She hissed.

I began to feel my lip twitch. It was becoming a habit of mine to do that when I’m getting mad. Apparently, I only got them when my lovely sister Janely came over.

To be honest I hate her! I didn’t know a girl so quiet could be so cold hearted. So hates my living organs and I have no idea why! It wasn’t my fault our parents got married.

I grabbed my pillow and I threw it at her face. “Get out” I growled.

“Make me!” She shouted. God, I hated her so dearly. I sat up and I passed my hands threw my hair. She was going to make me have a heart attack.

“Why do you want me up anyway its not like I’m any help being awake” I stated.

“Yea, but its fun messing with you! Plus, your mom want us to make cookies together yay!” She says sarcastically.