Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Twenty-Nine

My knees drop beside Janely’s tombstone. It had been awhile since I came to visit her. Plus, she was the only one I had right now. I place the Lily’s in front of her tombstone. I glanced around the cemetery to just find it empty as always. I wonder why many people don’t come visit their love ones. I mean their not alive but I’m pretty sure they would love if you came to visits them right.

I sigh sadly. My head was killing me. I couldn’t event hink straight anymore. My body was screaming for help while my brain was slowly shutting down on it’s own.

“Is it better being dead? Did it make your life much easier?” I questioned Janely waiting for her to respond. I began to chip off the polish off my nails as tears began to threaten me again.

I left the hospital this morning not knowing where I was going. I didn’t want to run out of town like the last time. No, that girl has left. I just needed someone to hear me out because clearly I have no one to listen to my pathetic cries.

“You always knew I couldn’t break his heart. Didn’t you?” I smiled small as I wiped away the tears.

“I think you knew that already,” I heard someone say. I turn my head to the side to see Alijah in his leather jacket smiling softly down at me.

My face crumples as the weight I felt on top of my chest disappears slowly and painfully. Alijah sits down next to me staring at Janely’s tombstone.

“She wasn’t such a bad person,” I heard him say. I glance at him confusedly. “Janely, she wasn’t a bad person. She just needed someone to comfort her from her pain,”

I didn’t know what to say. Alijah wasn’t the type of person who would actually say nice things about girls. I didn’t even know he knew Janely like that. He chuckles softly.

“I actually liked her,” He whispered, I began to see his eyes tear up. He liked Janely… Since when? I wrap my arms around him hugging him tight.

“I didn’t know that,” I responded. Alijah nods his head in agreement.

“Of course not no one did. It was our secret. It was was the only secret we had…“ He whispered, he stares at the Lily’s that I had brought for her. He looks at me smiling weakly. “I feel like I cant go on anymore Aldabella,“

What? What was he talking about? I gave hime a confused look. “What?“ I managed to spit out.

“Have you even noticed your surroundings? I been like crap for the last two months. I’m so tired,“ He whispered.

I stayed quiet. What was going on with my brohter. Had I actually spent so much time thinking about Jeydon that I hadn’t paid attention to him?

“What do you mean?“ I questioned him.

“Sometimes I have nightmares about the night she died. I feel like it’s my fault,” He says sadly.

“No, I think she was just tried Alijah,” I reassured him.

“How do you know?”

“Because im getting tired of life too the same way you are,” I responded glancing away from him. Alijah holds on to my shoulders shaking me violently.

“No! You better not leave me! Got that! I been through hell with you! I wont let you slice your wrist because of a guy!” He cried out to me. I pushed his hands away from me and cupped his face with my hands.

“Hey, I never said I was going to slice my wrist and leave you. I’m never going to leave you, but you have to promise me you wont leave me either,” I whispered to him.