Lets Break Each Others Heart- Alternative Ending

• Dedicated to Too All my Fans:)

“I love you. Always will. Like we said until forever ends,” I whispered..

Alijah car pulled up in front of me, he rolls down the window. “What the hell are you doing?” He questioned me.

I stared at him confused. What did it look like I was doing? I lost the girl I love! Im trying to cope with the fact that in two months I’ll be seeing her getting married!

“I’m sitting here reading what your sister left me!” I screamed.

“Get in the car! We have to go stop her!” He commanded me. I shook my head in disagreement, she decided what she wanted. I will not go stop her like in those dam romance movies she would always make me see.

I stayed quiet. I’m such an idiot. Romance movies? She wanted a romance movie ended, I jumped in the car. “Step on it!” I screamed at Alijah. I glanced back as Brently and Mitchi clapped happily.

I just hoped it wasn’t too late to stop her.

Aldabella:

My heart ached terribly as we waited in line to enter the plane. This isn’t what I wanted. No. I wanted to be with Jeydon right now. Why did it take me so long to understand I wouldn’t care if Jeydon and I fight everyday? Why didn’t I just see that I loved him more than I knew.

Im an idiot. I stupid, selfish idiot. Who only thinks for herself. What if Jeydon didn’t want me to go? What if he realized what I realized? I shook my head in disagreement. Impossible. He would’ve came running after me he would’ve at least called me and told me to stop to not leave.

I glanced at my phone and it had no missed calls nor a text message from him. Exactly, he doesn’t care about me. He has his child to worry about. I guess everyone’s right. There isn’t happy ever after in real life.

Alex wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. “You okay?” He asked me. I nodded. I couldn’t look at him right now because he would see that I was lying.

“I’m fine. Just excited,” I lied to him. He squeezed me tightly.

Just run. Run after Jeydon. Go find him and tell him you love him more than you expected. I was arguing with myself. How could I leave Alex? What could I tell him. He would be heart broken if I left him. He has done nothing to me. It wouldn’t be fair for him.

So your spending your rest of your life with a man you don’t love? I love him. Just not like I love Jeydon. The flight attendant grabs our tickets and tells us to enjoy our flight.

I glanced back making up my mind. I could run out of Alex arms or I could walk in and deal with Jeydon until my wedding.

I took a deep breathe and walked in the plane with Alex.

Jeydon:

Alijah braked the car causing us all to go forward. I swung the door open and jumped out running inside the airport. I had no clue where I was going but I just kept running.

“Ma’m where is the plane to New York at?” I asked the lady. She looks it up quickly.

“Go straight and make a turn to the left its flight 305!” She screamed at me halfway there.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was afraid I wouldn’t catch her in time. I ran past the people bumong and shoving them. I saw her beautiful black hair from the distance. Around her was Alex he had her by the waist. She seemed to be arguing with herself.

“Aldabella! Aldabella! Wait!” I screamed out to her. Alex and her walked in the plane without glancing back. I tried running into the plane but the lady didn’t let me.