Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Fifteen

LISTEN TO LAST KISS BY TAYLOR SWIFT ITS GOES WITH THE STORY(:

Alijah stayed quiet, my heart was pounding terribly causing the pain to extend.

"Janely and Jeydon what Alijah!" I screamed shaking him.

"Janely passed away" He whispered.

I stayed quiet, I wasnt sure how to react. From the outside I looked calm but I was screaming my heart out on the inside.

Krissy came up to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what got in to him" she sobbed.

I stared at Alijah. " what happen to Jeydon?"

Alijah glanced down at the ground. He didn't want to tell me. I could feel it, I run towards him.

"What happened?" I cried.

"Just promise me you wont go do something stupid!" He begged.

"Spit it out Alijah" I spat.

"He overdosed himself Aldabella" Krissy said.

" He what!! I choked out.

Alijah shook his head. "Aldabella calm down!"

I couldnt. My body wasn't sure how to react, and to top it off the pain in my chest burst into flames.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I screamed run to my car.

" Aldabella, dont go! your shocked!" Alijah screamed.

"Its not your boyfr- bestfriend who is in the hospital dead is it?" I cried.

"You don't know if his dead" I ignore them, I started the car.

Stupid Jeydon! Why! Why did you have to go do something stupid! Janely why? Why did you do it? You had so much to leave for!

Goddamit! Why did this have to happen to me? Why did it have to be today?

God, you want to take away everyone I love? If you do please just take me away. If Jeydon is dead I promise you ill take away my life so you can have one more soul to send to hell.

I stopped the car and laid my head on the steering wheel. Tears slowly started to roll down my face. A cold object hit my chin, I let my hand run through it. I quickly realize it was a necklace.

I turn on the lights and I stare down. I was wearing the necklace Jeydon had gave me. What was it doing here?

I hit the brakes in front of the hospital. Immediatly my heart stops beating, a warm tingly feeling crawled in my left arm. A knot formed at the bottom of my stomach as I entered the hospital.

Sandra stares at me as I approach her. Her eyes were swollen and her lips trembled.

I hug her tight. " I'm so sorry"

" What did I do wrong Aldabella I gave them everything!" I cried.

She looks at me and she hugs me tight. " Jeydon is okay right?" I pleaded.

Sandra didn't say anything. I shook my head. "No! Please Sandra tell me he didnt die!"

"Aldabella, calm down!" She whispered.

No, he couldn't. He wouldn't. My chest began thudding, my heart felt like it was ready to burst out.

I fall to the ground holding on tight my chest. everything began getting blurry and the sharp pain vanished.

" I'm coming Jeydon" I whispered.

***

* 2 hours before*

Jeydon:

I awoke Realizing what had happen a couple of hours ago. Janely's bloody image appeared in my mind.

What had I done? Why had I become so cruel to her? Yea, she was mean and evil but I loved her.

I felt my sheets vibrating, I let my hands fine my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

I could hear my mom crying on the otherline. I could barely understand what she was saying

" Mom, calm down I don't understand" I respond.

" Janely passed away!" She chocked out.

I drop my phone making it land on my bed. Tears began falling from my eyes, no she coulnt be dead.

"Jeydon! Jeydon!" Sandra screamed.

" Bye mom" I Whispered. I walked to the restroom. I couldnt even look at myself right now. I felt disgusted.

" You killed her" I heard someone say. I glanced up and saw myself talking.

"I didn't mean too" I whispered.

" Really? You've been wishing she vanished. Now she finally did"

"I want her to comeback! She had the right to live!" I screamed.

My reflection laughed. " Yea but you don't"

I was right I didn't. The picture of Aldabella falls down from the corner of the mirror. I knew what I had to do.

I sneaked out the house quietly making sure krissy wouldnt hear me. I went to Aldabella house but the only car I saw outside was hers.

I stepped inside and everything was quiet. I walked in her room but she wasn't there.

From across the room the restroom lights were on. I open the door and I see Aldabella was asleep inside the tub.

"Aldabella" I whispered but she didn't wake up.

"Aldabella" I said again but she didn't respond.

I grab the towel that was on the sink and wrapped her around it. I quickly changed her and tucked her into bed.

I smiled softluly admiring her beauty. I sighed, I toom off the necklace that was around me and I placed it on her.

"Take care" I whispered kissing her cheek. I was going to miss her. I was never going to see our children. I wouldn't get to grow old with her.

***

I opened the bottle of sleeping pills and one by one I swallowed them. I tried thinking about Aldabella and the times when she was mine.

I didn't deserve to live. I would never have the girl I loved so what was thw piont of living.

I laid down and began praying. My body became heavy and eventually I passed out.

HEY GUYS(: THERES ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, IM TRYINF MY BEST TO UPLOAD BUT ITS HARD MY MOM IS ALWAYS WQTCHING ME LOL. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION DOES ALDABELLA AND JEYDON DESERVE TO DIE??

SO I GET BACK HOME SUNDAY OR MONDAY AND AFTER THAT I WILL WORK ON YOUR THREE IN ONECHAPTER(: I THINK I WILL UPLOAD ONE MORE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER JUST SO YOU WONT TEAR YOUR EYES OUT HAA.

OH DID YOU KNOW ITS HARD TYPING STORIES ON YOUR PHONE?? IT LITERALLY TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO WRITE THIS!! BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE(: CAUSE IM GOJNG.TO GET GROUNDED I FEEL IT LOL.

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHT YOU THINK!

FAN BECAUSE ITLL MAKE MY DAY(:

VANESSAMARIE

LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.