Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Five

Previously:“Last night didn’t mean anything!” He blabbered out. I bite hard on my lips and I could taste the blood. It was nice to know last night didn’t mean anything. That finished breaking the last piece of mercy I had for him.“That’s nice to know” I said tightening my jaw.“Bella I didn’t mean to say that”I shook my head. “Its fine be honest” I said. “Your right last night didn’t mean anything. We are just friends” I smiled angrily.“I hate that boy!” I semi-screamed.“So Im supposing you changed your mind” She smirked. I nodded. “Oh yea” I wasn’t just going to break Jeydon’s heart. I was going to destroy him..

I held the picture closed to the lighter and I saw how the flames began to turn the picture to ashes. I had spent nearly two hours burning pictures of Jeydon and I and I wasn’t even half-way done.

I grabbed the picture I had from our homecoming dance and I teased the picture. So I might had lost my mind just a tiny bit. But wouldn’t you too if you were in my position?

I glance up and I see Alijah staring at me oddly. “Do I want to know?”

I shrugged. “Whatever suits you” I responded going back to burning the picture.

“You finally lost your dam mind!”

“And your barely noticing that?”

Alijah walks over to me and he yanks the picture away from me. He blows on it until the flames went down.

“Your not going to let it go are you?” He asked.

I shook my head. “I was, then the idiot had to go kiss a girl now I’m going to destroy him” I spat tearing up a picture of Jeydon.

Alijah groaned in frustration. “You are like a five your old you know that!” He shouted. “ Aldabella Jeydon doesn’t recognize you nor I, I don’t know why maybe the guy has a head trauma what should I know but you got to let this go!”

“I will not let it go until I get what I deserve!” I stayed quiet he was right I was sounding like a five year old.

“And that is? What a slap in the face by life?” He asked.

I shrugged. It already bite me in the ass It might as well slap me I careless. Alijah shakes his head.

“How about instead thinking about ways to destroy Jeydon why don’t you invite your friend Janely and you two can come with me to a party?” He asked.

I stared at him a party? I hadn’t gone out in a long time maybe that would calm me down and make me forget about that idiot.

“Sure, I guess” I responded grabbing my Iphone.

“Hello?” Janely said.

“Hey want to go to a party with my lame brother?” I smiled at Alijah and he flicks me off.

“No thank you not even if I wasn’t your twin sister I would want to bang you” I smiled.

He rolls his eyes at me. “Yea sounds fun, meet you at your house in ten?”

“Yea” I hang up and I stare at him. “I guess I better get ready” I tried sounding happy about it.

“You don’t have to go if you don’t want to im just being nice and inviting you” He stated.

“I can stay here it doesn’t matter ill probably finish burning the rest of the pictures” I smiled.

“You have ten minutes” He spat and he slammed my door shut.