Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Twelve

Jeydon:

I sighed softly, I couldn’t sleep last night. Everything that ever happened to Aldabella and I just kept repeating inside my mind. I dug my face in the pillow and screamed.

It wasn’t fair, not one bit of this was fair. If I was supposed to love labella my whole life then why did life make me go through hell?

I groan and I dug my face even more in the pillow. I wondered if I could actually kill myself suffocating!

“Jeydon?” I heard someone say.

“Go away Janely! I’m not in the dam mood to argue with you” I screamed not lifting my head from the pillow.

“Well would you want to see Krissy?” I heard her say. I glanced up and I see her leaning against he door smiling. I plastered a fake smile and I opened my arms out.

Krissy came running and she hugged me tight. As much as I liked Krissy right now I didn’t want to see her. I just wanted to be in bed and pray to god I die from some random reason.

“I missed you” She squealed in my ear. I glanced at her and I smiled.

“Yea? Me too” I lied to her.

“Really? I thought you wouldn’t” She responded shifting her weight on my leg. Well I didn’t, but you want to hear I did miss you so there you go I missed you.

I nodded. Krissy lies on my chest and she begins to play with her fingers. I look across my room and glanced at the box that was sitting on the floor.

God, I needed her.

Aldabella:

Alex and Alijah stared at me carefully. I throw the fifth strawberry in my mouth and began chewing it.

“How many strawberries has she ate?” Alex asked.

“Its more like how many containers has she ate”

“Well how many?”

He shrugged. “I stopped counting after container forty-nine” He told Alex.

I death glared at them. Why couldn’t they leave me alone! I was fine eating my strawberries alone.

“I’m on my fifty-five container! Okay if your going to count then count right!” I screamed.

I frowned as I realized another container was empty. It was a habit of mine to eat strawberries when I was worried. But with everything that happen last night its driving me crazy. I cant sleep, I cant even blink without seeing Jeydon’s face.

“Your going to get sick” Alijah scolded me. I shrugged. I could die! That wouldn’t matter because I would probably be eating strawberries either in heaven or hell.