Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Eleven

"Come on lets go" I said to her. Aldabella makes a confused face.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I wasn't sure where I was taking her. I was making everything as it went by.

"Everywhere" I smiled wickedly at her. She grinned and got up we walked down the steps when we heard the door open. We turn around and we see Alijah staring at us.

" I don't want her out late! Got that?" He mocked my dad.

Jeydon nodded. "Yes sir, she will be here before five in the morning" Alijah laughed.

"Be careful. Don't fight." We nodded in agreement. Not tonight, I wasn't going to argue with her. I wasn't going to make her cry. Tonight we were just going to love each other.

***

I stopped the truck in front of a old dinning restaurant. We used to come here a lot Aldabella and I when we were together. We loved coming in the morning to just taste their homemade waffles.

Aldabella smiles admiring the old restaurant. "Mary still has this place running?" She asked.

I nodded, We got out of the truck and walk inside the old restaurant. Mary had own this dining restaurant for as long as I can remember. It needed remodeling, the paint was coming out of the walls but when you entered you felt like home.

Mary always says to never change your home because the way it is has many memories you want to cherish.

"Jeydon? Aldabella?" We heard Mary voice. We turn around and we see her sitting on the wooden stool behind the counter.

"Hey Mary" I responded giving her a hug.

"Look at you two! Your so big" She exclaimed.

It had been nearly four years since we stepped foot in this dinning. It had felt like forever though.

"How have you been?" I asked her taking a seat.

"Great, business been really good" She smiled.

"Why are you open tonight its Christmas?" Aldebella asked her.

"I don't celebrate Christmas until tomorrow" She responded. "So what can I get you two to drink?"

"I want a coffee please"

"I'll take a blueberry shake" I smiled. She would always order that when we used to come here.

Aldabella glances at me. "What?" She demanded.

"Nothing, I'm just admiring your beauty" She quickly blushed.

"Your handsome" She complimented me.

"I know you don't have to remind me" I laughed. She pushes me before glaring at me.

"Your so full of yourself" She laughed.