Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Thirty-Four

• Dedicated to To the guy who reads this but never comments:)

Eva:

It was the perfect plan. The perfect suicide. Who would’ve thought Aldabella would have the guts to shoot the guy she loved. Just looking at her made my stomach twist with anger. She had Jeydon kissing the pavement she walked on and instead of her caring she rather get engage with a total idiot.

I hate her and the love Jeydon and her have. I always wanted something with that and honestly I saw that with Jeydon. But no to him all I was is a nightstand. Now, for the rest of my life I have to deal with seeing Jeydon in Brently eyes.

Maybe, sleepig with Jeydon was a good thing. I managed to have a adorable baby boy who I love dearly. He is probably going to hate me for the rest of my life for murdering his dad.

“Don’t make her do this?” I heard Jeydon choke out. I glanced at him, Why wouldn’t I not let her do this. He deserved it. He made everyone fall in love with him so at the end he would go back to the girl who first left him?

“No, she should do it,” I spoke out. “Wasn’t it you who said that she deserved to get her revenge? This is it. She’s going to kill you,” I smirked at him.

“This whole love triangle is between you, Krissy, and I. These two don’t deserve this,” He cried out.

I laughed. God, he was pathetic. He honestly thought after he was killed I was going to let any of these girls live? Of course not. Aldabella would kill Jeydon. Then I would kill Krissy, and after that I would blow up the entire warehouse killing everyone except me.

Aldabella:

My hands shake terribly as I pointed the gun to Jeydon. He took in a deep breathe waiting for me to shoot. He smiled at me wearily but that wasn’t helping this at all.

“I’m so sorry,” I whispered. I swung my hand to Eva side shooting her straight through her head. Scatters of her brain blew out from the other side splashing towards the wall. Eva falls dead to the floor.

Tears rolled from my face as I realized what I had done. I twist around pointing the gun at Krissy. “Don’t come near me,” I stuttered.

Krissy face was pale. “You killed her,” She whispered.

I glanced down at Jeydon and he was shocked the same way Krissy was. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” I cried out.

Mitchi stood up. She was shaking completely and she had tears running down her face. “Give me the gun Bella,” She whispered reaching out to me. I bite down on my lip as I fall to my knees. I killed a human being. I killed Brently’s mom. I felt Jeydon wrap his arms around me.

“It’s going to be okay, We are safe now,” He whispered softly in my ear.

Mitchi’s :

Everything happened so fast. Before, I could realize what happen Eva was already dead. A pool of blood surrounded her, I glance and I see Aldabella pointing the gun at Krissy.

I stood up walking towards her. “Give me the gun Bella,” I whispered to her. She falls on her knees sobbing from the guilt and fear she felt. I took the gun pointing it to outer space. Krissy was gone. I glanced around trying to find her but she wasn’t anywhere.

“We should get out of here before this place burns down,” I told them. Aldabella nodded in agreement. She helped Jeydon up, we walked slowly out of the warehouse. We could feel the heat of fire as it slowly burned everything it touched.

When I turned around Krissy came hurling towards Aldabella smashing her against the wall. I point the gun straight at her commanding her to get off of her.