Chapter 1- Uncle Denny's Junkyard and Meeting Uncle Denny

Star's POV

We reach to the junkyard and we stop at the front of the gate. We got out of the truck and close the door. My mom shout,"Denny, we're here!!" Uncle Denny is in his Magnetic Crane right now, lifting the old train cart. He saw us as he listen to loud music and then stops what he's doing. He got out of his Magnetic Crane and saw me coming.

"Uncle Denny!!," I ran and jump. He caught me and laughs,"Hey Star, haven't seen you for quite a long time. Wow, you have grown a lot since the last time I saw you!!" I smile as he puts me down and rubs Russell's hair. "And Rusty!!," Denny smiles. "It's Russell," Russell correct him. "Come on son. You're not that grown up. Not yet," he said. Russell doesn't like his dad rubs his hair and calling him Rusty.

He grabs our luggages, except for our moms' luggages. "Hey, we're going to have a blast and a half while your mom and your auntie working in...," Denny said. His hand was on Russell's head and he brush it off. "Denny, me and Maria are going back to the airport for our transfer. But it's delay right now, so we have to stay over there until 7:00 pm," MaryRose said. He nodded as my mom and Auntie MaryRose heads to the car and drove off. Then Uncle Denny rubs his beard, forgot what they are working for.

"Copenhagen," I said. He looks at us. "You know," Russell said,"a real city? Like the one across the river?" Russell wants to explore around the Crown City, even me as well. "Pfft, I will never get to Crown City. I... we have everything we need right here," Denny said. "I know Uncle Denny, but me and Russell wants to go to the city to explore, right?," I look at my cousin.

He nodded in a agreement. "Except excitement," he frown. "Oh Rust... Russell and Star, I still used a lot of stuff you use love to playing with," Denny stated. "Because you won't sell anything," I know. "And check this out," he continue,"it's the 14 Street Diner. They were going tear it down, so I had it moved here piece by piece. Isn't it awesome?!" "It's kinda weird," Russell shrugs,"like living in a scrap yard." "Please. Venting salvage depot for the discriminating nostalgist."

Suddenly, there is an big shake going on as me and my cousin are about to tumble. Luckily, Uncle Denny caught us before we fell to the ground. "Was-was that an earthquake?," Russell ask. "I don't think it's an earthquake to me," I said.

At the crash site, the ship just crash onto our planet. "Uh. May-d-d-day," a robot said in a broken line,"m-mayday." He just got out of the broken part of the ship and show a symbol of an Autobot.

Somewhere on Cybertron

Bumblebee walk into the museum to look for a portal to Earth. Later, he found it inside the storage area. He run to look at the monitor and it shows the image of Earth. "Are these Earth coordinates?," Bee ask himself. He looks at the portal and then starts pressing buttons on the monitor.

"Bumblebee," a voice call,"I knew you'll understand." He saw the image of a robot that he knows before and look back, then looks at the monitor again. "Optimus? Is it really you? Where are you?," Bee whisper. "I need you on Earth Bumblebee. A new mission. A dire threat," Optimus said. "Me?," he questioned. "Go there!! And we shall meet again!! I have a human friend, waiting to meet you!!," he said before his image disappear. "Bu-but can't you tell me?"

*Who is this human friend that Optimus is talking about?* Bee thought to himself.

Back to Earth

Me and Russell unpack our stuff from our suitcase and put them in a closet drawer. We have to stay in the old RV that Uncle Denny have. As we finish up with that, Uncle Denny is making 4 fry eggs with 2 bacon pieces, 1 bacon piece and 2 eggs for each of us. We head to the 14 Street Diner to sit down on the counter stools. "Uncle Denny, can you turn on the TV to see the news? I want to know what happen lately," I said. "Sure thing Star," Denny smiles. He grabs the remote control and turn on the TV. We finally found the news that talks about the thing that just happen today.