Chapter 15- Everyone has Nightmares, Even Bots Too

Star's POV

It's 9:45 pm right now and Russell wants to watch a horror movie today with the Bots. He wants me to watch with him and the others, but I want to take care of the cat that's been roaming around in the junkyard. I also told him that I will watch with him in a moment till I feed the cat first. He agrees and he will get ready for the movie in a second, so yeah.

Now, I'm in the RV, grabbing a bowl of milk, and head outside to feed the cat. "Here, kitty, kitty," I call. The cat came out from under the RV and I notice it and place the bowl down and pet the cat. Then I heard the car engine coming over with Uncle Denny and Bee. "We're heading out, Star. That little stray's still hanging around, huh?," Denny said. I nod as both of us look at the cat. "Don't let Grimlock see it. He's not a big fan of Earth's domesticated animals," Bee remind me.

I know that cause Grimlock told the team some time ago during the last time that we're chasing a Decepticon. "How could anyone not like something this cute?"

"Grimlock doesn't do cute."

"Where are you guys going?," I change the subject.

"My nightly scan of the Crown City area picked up some anonymous-Autonomus-Anomalus signals indicating several Energon deposits nearby," Fixit answer.

"How about you, Star? Big plans for tonight?," Denny ask.

"The bots, Russell, and I are watching Invasion of the Zombie Vampire Swamp Creatures. Russell begged me to go watch with them, so yeah," I roll my eyes. "Hmm. You sure you want to watch it after dark? Sounds pretty scary." "That was Russell's idea Uncle Denny, not me."

"Dad, I don't do scared," Russell call. It looks like Russell must have heard our little conversation going on. "If you say so," Denny call back. "We'll be back soon, Star," Bee promised me. I wave goodbye as they head off to find more Energon cubes as I head off to the Diner to get ready.

"You prepared everything Russell?," I ask. "Yup, all of us are ready except for you," he grin. I roll my eyes and I grab my blanket, just incase if there's any jump scares going on. I really don't like jump scares at all, it's just creepy. As we watch it half way of the movie, Strongarm thinks she heard something in the distant. "Did you hear something out there?," Strongarm ask. "Who can tell? The human on screen has been screaming for 10 minutes straight. Doesn't she ever stop to breath?," my Guardian frown in confusion.

"Shh. Here comes the best part," Russell grin. Yup, the woman gets bitten by a zombie and I'm pretty sure that Strongarm, Grim, and Sideswipe are freaked out. "I know. Cool, right?" The team was surprised that me and Russell didn't get frighten. "That didn't frighten both of you?," Strongarm said. "What can I say? Nothing scares me," he grin. "Me eith-," Sideswipe coughs in sight,"yeah, me either."

"But I know that Star is afraid of jump scares." "Russell!!," I frown. The team giggle quietly and we continue to watch the movie. Russell just finish his bowl of popcorn and he wants more. "Star, can you go get me some popcorn?," he ask, handing over the bowl. "Fine, but you're coming with me." I grab the bowl and we head back to the RV to pour some more popcorn. "Russell and Star must be made of stone," Grimlock comment. "Ah, they're blowing exhaust about nothing scaring them," Swipe said.

"You're one to talk. You shiver with fear any time there's light traffic," she smile.

"Hey, a bot needs to keep moving."

"I bet we could scare them if we really tried."

After like few minutes of reheating the popcorn bag and heading back to the Diner, we didn't even see Strongarm or Sideswipe anywhere at all. "Where'd everybody go?," I ask Grim. I notice that I heard groaning from Sideswipe as he walk towards here to scare us. "Hurry Sideswipe. The movie's about to start up again," Russell call.