Chapter 2- Meeting the Autobots for the First Time

Star's POV

Russell is starting to get worry too. "Oh mercy, his dad's is in there!!," Fixit points,"uh, what's a dad?" He just gave us a confusing look. "Umm," yellow robot thinks. He explain everything about that when the voice return. "Star, that Autobot is Bumblebee." "Y-you mean the yellow robot?," I ask quietly. "Yes young one, and my name is Optimus Prime, I'm the leader of the Autobots. I just sacrifice my life to save my planet call Cybertron eons ago," Optimus explain.

"Aww, I see," I said. The yellow robot name Bumblebee heard Optimus voice, talking about something to me, but he shook it off. "Oh. Why didn't you just say that?," he ask me and Russell. "Uh...," I rub my head.

"Dad!!," Russell scream. "Wait, Russell!!," I tried to stop him. Bumblebee grab him,"You're not going anywhere near that Chompazoid!! It's too dangerous." Russell is struggling to get out of his grasp. "Russell," I said,"just listen to this bot, ok? Maybe they can help us to get Uncle Denny back." He stops struggling and sigh.

"That kid is right," Sideswipe agrees with me,"and you know who else is probably too dangerous? Him." He was pointing at the robot that was in the pod earlier.

"Oh crap!!," I said. As they weren't pay attention, my necklace was glowing bright blue for a second. "T-the hell?!," I gasp. Then it fade away after. *Ok, what the hell just happen to my necklace? It just glow for no reason* I tried not to freak out. That robot is now on top of the ship and transform into a T-Rex. He growls at us when Bee already put Russell down.

"Russell, we need to hide," I said. We tried to hide somewhere safely. "There is civilians. No threat," Bee explain. "I'm no civilian," Strongarm burst it out. "He doesn't look threatened to me," Sideswipe said.

This guy sniffs around to get the scent. Then he quickly follows the scent, I think straight to the junkyard. Bee sigh,"That's two could draw all kinds of attention. Everyone, stay here!!" Strongarm reads the guidebook out loud to him. "No," he said,"you're too inexperienced. I'm handling this alone!!" I was about to say something, but he left.

"I don't care what he says," Russell bladdered,"that's my dad." He started to head over there too. "Russell, wait!!," I chase after him. "Whoops, those two humans is on the move," Strongarm whisper to Sideswipe,"I'll better keep an eye on them."

While the rest are staying behind, I ran right behind Russell. "Russell, are you very serious about this?! That robot name Bumblebee is trying to stop them!!," I call. "I can't just abandoned my dad!!," he calls back. "I know, but we might put ourselves in danger and we might get killed," I explain.

At the junkyard, Uncle Denny was busy listening to music on the headphone set while the Decepticon is coming in fast. He transform to his original mode and continued from there. When Underbite was about to munch it up, the Dino attack him. It hit him against the concrete wall.

"We got a dance to finish, scrud!!," he gets serious. They fight and roll over each other and pretty much destroy few places. The Dino is breathing heavily. "You're from the prison ship too," Underbite knows it,"I'm not gonna eat the whole planet. Just the crunchy parts. So why are you bothering me?!" "I like to pick on things on my own size," he grin,"*points at him* and just because we rode together, doesn't make us travel buds."

He tail whip him, but he grab it with one hand. Underbite just took a munch of metal and energized himself. The Dino robot tried to get out of his grip, but couldn't budge it. "Even though we aren't buds, have a nice rest of your trip," Underbite grin. He pull his tail hard and throws him onto the floor. Uncle Denny feel the floor shaken and he didn't care about it (lol). He walk towards him as Bee is right on the edge, getting a good shot. "Wait for an opening Bee," Bumblebee remind himself. Russell and I barge in the yard.