Chapter 6- As the Kospego Command

Star's POV

I was chillin at my favorite spot, relax for a while until I heard Fixit screaming and stasis pods knocking all over the place. I decide to check to see what's going on and saw stasis pods on the floor. "Nearly flattered because of a simple bump, heh," Fixit sighs.

Suddenly, one stasis pod that was stack on top is going to crush Fixit. "Fixit!!," I point. He heard my warning call and he try to cover himself until Bee came to save the day. I sigh that Fixit is safe from harm while Bee place the pod aside. "Many spanks-clanks-thanks sir," Fixit thank him,"I'll finish stacking these stasis pods immediately." He grab the pod that Bee just place.

"Fixit, didn't I ask you and Sideswipe to work on this together?," Bee ask. Oh yeah, Sideswipe was suppose to help Fixit to stack these up. Now, where the heck did that scumbag go...?; not trying to be rude though. "Well, yes, sir, but Sideswipe stabilizer is sore, so he thought it might be better if I did it myself."

*Really...? Did Sideswipe just made an excuse on not helping out? That's just messed up my friend* I shook my head and sigh. I walk up right next to Bee till we see Sideswipe with the headphones on. Ok, when the heck do Cybertronian have headphones?! They don't really have it on their planet, so I'm kinda curious about it. He is dancing with the best of the music and I face palm.

Bee sigh,"You know, I think Sideswipe might be taking advantage of you." I know right, he usually makes an excuse on not working on anything. "Heh, hardly, sir. Sideswipe offered to cover my elephant cage cleaning duties for the next five cycles. Fair trade," he smile nervously. "Aw, Fixit," I shook my head,"we don't have any elephants around here." Bee walk up to Sideswipe to get his attention.

"Oh," Fixit looks around,"then what have I been cleaning?" I ignore his question as Bee call out Sideswipe's name. He didn't listen until he pull out the headphone and yell at his ear to get his attention. "Audio overload!!," he turn around. "You need to stop taking advantage of your teammates, and you... what are you listening to, anyway?"

He wear the headphone and slowly start listening to the beat. Uh oh, I think the music got Bee's attention when Sideswipe was listening to it. "Oh!! Oh, I love this song!!," Bee shout with a smile. It looks like Sideswipe just standing there, watching him dance with the beat. "Scrap!! Now Bee is listening to the music...," I hiss under my breath. Bee clear his throat with a chuckle,"Uh, the music on this planet is pretty great. The melodie are complex and the lyrics frequently have multiple meanings."

"I like the oonce-oonce parts," Sideswipe smiles. It looks like our friend is getting use to our music that the artist made. "Yeah. Well, in any case, we need to help our teammates, okay? We don't get the better of them."

Suddenly, a door bell rung and I ran up to Bee with Uncle Denny and Russell. "Customer!!," Denny call. "Quick!! You guys need to transform!!," I said. They did what we said and they transform to their vehicle. Fixit just stand like a statue. We look back to see an old SUV car with three people who are wearing some sort of an elk, bluish costume or something with a red clothing and dark blue pants.

"What in the world...? It's not even Halloween... yet," I tilt my head in confusion. "Give us what we desire," one person spoke,"oh else Kospego shall destroy you all!!" "Kospego?," Russell question. I've never heard of this word call "Kospego" before. "Local legend. Some kind of giant cranky elk-like creature, walk on two legs and has a strength of a thousand humans, right?," Denny explain.

*Oh, so that's what Kospego means. I didn't know it was a local legend. How come that I've never heard it or on the internet?* I thought. "I too thought the Kospego was but a myth. Until I saw it!!" All three of us are silent as hell with the cuckoo clock tweets.