Chapter 3- Setting up a Perfect Base and Trust Exercises

Star's POV

I watch Strongarm and Sideswipe doing their trust exercise as I'm chilling on the rock bed. Right now, it is already like sunset and looking at my phone (yes, Star has a phone) until I heard a loud bang onto the floor. I look up and saw Strongarm on the floor, groaning in pain. "Sideswipe!! You're supposed to catch me," Strongarm growls,"that's the whole point of a trust exercise. *feedback squeal* Aww!! Now my com unit is busted!!"

"Oh, sorry," Sideswipe shrugs,"maybe when it was my turn, you shouldn't have let me fall three times in a row." That was totally a excuse right there. Man, Sideswipe needs to learn on how to trust your teammate's strategy and all sorts of stuff. "That's because you weren't falling correctly. *gets punched by Sideswipe* Hey!!" "Why don't you demonstrate how to fall right, Your Dictatorship?"

Then they began to fight once again and I face palm on the background as I watch them. "Can you guys just stop fighting like kids these days?!," I stand up. "We're not kids Star!!," they yell out loud. "Yeah right," I murmur. "Knock it off you two!!," Bee comes in,"these exercises are important." When I saw Grimlock carrying Bee like a bridal style, I almost giggle on that for no reason. "Yeah, why can't you guys take anything seriously?," Grimlock smiles around.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Um, ahem." Strongarm, Sideswipe, and I finally chuckle. "If we're gonna work together to recapture all the escape Decepticons, we had to learn to trust each other." "I do trust Sideswipe.... to mess up," Strongarm comment. Both of them starts to fight once more. "Ok, there they go. Fighting each other like kids again," I face palm and sigh. "Yeah, I gotta agree with you Star," Bee also face palm. A device just went off for a second or so.

"Fixit to Bumblebee, Strongarm, Sideswipe, Star, and Grim-Grim-Grim-," Fixit com link.

"Go ahead, Fixit," Bee said.

"Can you circle back to the Scrapyard? There's something that I need to show you."

"On our way. Now, let's see if we can all make it back in one piece."

Fixit actually made an extra com link for me, just incase if I spot anything suspicious when I'm alone or going with Russell or Uncle Denny. Bee transform and he let's me ride with him for today, since that I already rode with Sideswipe to watch them practice their trust skills. But one thing though, as Sideswipe, Strongarm, and Grimlock transform and catches up, we didn't know that there's a Decepticon watching us the entire time.

"Why is Fixit calling us so urgently right now?," I ask. "I'm not so sure Star," Bee said,"we had go back and check it out to see what's going on." We finally made it back to the scrapyard as Bee opens the door and I got out before he can transform. Then the rest of the team came in and walk to the command center to meet Fixit. "Search instruments have located a cluster of fugitive signals near here, and it appears there might be intact stasis pods as well," Fixit explain.

I walk to the command center to meet Russell and Uncle Denny as I listen to Fixit. Bee sighs,"Some easy captures would be nice."

"Mayday!! Mayday!!," a voice appear.

"Ooh!! We're intercepting an Earth-based radio signal."

"This is Captain of oil tanker Windward off coast of Crown City. We are under attack by what appears to be a shark, but it's bigger than any I've seen, and it looks to be made of metal," the Captain explain.

"Decepticon," Strongarm said. Me and Russell look at each other for a second or so.

"My crew has evacuated to lifeboats. Please, send assistance immediately!!"