Chapter 12- The Samurai vs Motorcyclist Bounty Hunters

Star's POV

It's been like almost 3 1/2 months since the last time Bee and his team came to Earth for the first time. Sideswipe and Strongarm may fight sometimes, but it looks like they're getting along pretty well. I'm really pleased about that, as long as Sideswipe doesn't do anything reckless to Strongarm. I usually remind him not to do anything stupid and he pretty much listen to me like I'm his mom or something, but I don't mind.

Also, I've been practicing my powers for quite some time with Micronus in the realm and I've got use to it, but I still need more practice. It's gonna take some time, but I can be patient from here on out. Another thing, since that I go with the team on missions most of the time, Bee finally assign Sideswipe as my Guardian, also known as charge; that's what transformers usually called us. He actually announce that like 3 1/2 weeks ago.

So, I walk around the junkyard, since that there's no Decepticon activity for right now, and I saw Uncle Denny and Grimlock. "Oh, ja, hey, I'm from the Park Service. Sorry, but this trail is closed, don't you know," Denny acts. I saw him wearing a ranger hat as he act at the same time. "Wow. It's like one minute you're that guy, and then, boom, suddenly you're somebody else," Grimlock smiles.

"The secret is to really get inside a character's head," I said. Uncle Denny and Grimlock sees me as I walk in and Grim wants him to do another one like really bad. He wears a mustache and a different cap. "I say, I'm Inspector Night Nigel of Her Majesty's New Scotland Yard."

"And I am the inspector's assistant, Sir Duke of Earl," Russell joins the act. He took off his hat,"Hey, Duke, we need to talk."

"Uh-oh. Heavy drama alert."

How is that heavy drama alert? "I don't think I should take you with me on any more missions." "What? Why?," he ask. "A dad's number one job is to make sure his kid survives to adulthood. If you get run over by a robotic buffalo or something, that's pretty much an epic fail on the parenting front," Denny explains. "But I thought I was part of the team. I thought we were a team. Even Bee let's Star goes with them on a dangerous missions."

"We are, Rusty, it's just that Bee let's Star goes out with them because she has these powers that might help for them to capture the Decepticons. But-." He got cut off when the alarm went off in a second. The team then gathered up afterwards. "What's the story, Fixit?," Bee ask. Oh yeah, I actually told Uncle Denny and Russell about my powers that I can do and stuff. I haven't even tell the whole team about this at all yet cause I don't want them to freak out till I've the right moment for me to say it. That way, when I'm done practicing my powers, it could be 50/50 chance of using it during our missions.

"Sensors detect two Cybertronian ships landing in the forest west of Crown City," Fixit enlarged the screen,"scans are inconclusive." "We should prepare for hostiles just in case." "Ok, I'm prepared," Grim grin. "Hang on Grim. There's a hunting lodge in that area. If we run into locals, it might be tough to explain a big metal you." Yup, that is so true. Grimlock wasn't too expressed that he has to say at the base for today.

"We might need you, Russell, and Star to run interference, Denny," Bee turns around.

"Me and Star are in, but Russell won't be coming on any more missions," he said. I felt bad for my cousin though, but hey, maybe next time Uncle Denny will let you come. Sideswipe came over after our discussion, listen what Bee said, transform, and I hop in. Denny hops in with Strongarm and we drove straight to the hunting lodge.

When we got there, there's like no cars or people hanging out here. Well, thats good because the team doesn't need to worry about their identity, at least. "No sign of humans," Bee call. "Maybe it's not hunting season?," Denny opens the door. I also open the door before all 3 of them transform. "Denny, Star, take cover." "Don't have to tell us twice," I nod. Me and Uncle Denny hides behind a board sign until I heard a engine of a motorcycle.