Chapter 8- Grimlock being Controlled; Dino Destruction

Star's POV

I'm hanging out with Fixit to help him out on anything. He is teaching me and Russell about the security around the scrapyard. For Bee and his team, they head on out to gather more stasis pods for the Decepticons.

"The tricky part was making sure the buffers integrated properly with the additional electrical load. After all, the proximity alarm has to encompass the entire scrapyard or-Russell, are you listening?," Fixit explain. Russell was on his phone, playing some app games while listening at the same time. For me, on the other hand, I'm listening carefully. "Yep, pox alarm, bluffers and toads," Russell said.

Yup, Russell isn't listening to Fixit about the safety features. Suddenly, a alarm went off and me and Russell got jump scare from it. "What's that?," he ask. "It works!!" I'm pretty sure that the others heard it too. I look out and see Bee, Sideswipe, and Strongarm returned from their hunting trip, but I don't see Grimlock. I'm guessing that he is taking his sweet time walking back here.

"What's that noise?," Bee call. Both Sideswipe and Strongarm cover their ears from the noise. Fixit turns off the alarm afterwards. "It's our new pox-," Fixit got cut off,"uh, proximity alarm." Me and Russell walk down the path way from the command center. "Which I know how to operate because I was totally listening," Russell excuse. "Oh, you were hardly listen and Star was-," he sigh,"anyway, how did the mission go?"

I walk with Fixit to Bee. "Wandering through 7 klicks of mud to find an empty pod," Bee said. Strongarm did her thing to activate the stasis pod. When it is open, mud spill all over the floor. "To be accurate, the pod wasn't completely empty," I took Strongarm's words. "Sideswipe, tell Fixit how you lend a hand," Strongarm look at him,"oh, that's right. You didn't."

"Hey, if anyone slowed us down it was Grimlock. I've seen fried circuits livelier than today. No offense-Ow!!," Sideswipe yelp. Grimlock somehow whack Sideswipe pretty hard. Me, Fixit, and Russell gasp as Sideswipe hits the ground. "Grimlock!!," Bee yell. He growls and didn't listen what Bee just said. I ran up to Sideswipe to see if he is ok.

"Sideswipe, are you ok?," I ask. "I'm fine," he gets up,"what's gotten into..." Grimlock growls louder than usual and I'm scare. "...you?" He then starts to attack Sideswipe immediately in a fast pace. "Whoa!!," Sideswipe and I cry. Sideswipe grab me and move before he can crush us. "What the heck is wrong with him?!," I scream. "What's your backfire, Grimlock?," Sideswipe yell.

He didn't say anything and start charging. Bee quickly jump in between us to stop. "Break it up!!," Bee shout. "Keep your hands-unh!!-off of me, Autobot!!," Grimlock growls. I gulp,"I-I think that isn't the real Grim-Grimlock B-Bee." Grimlock use his tail and whack Bee straight to the wall. "Whoa!! Unh!!" Bee then fell to the ground, grunting in pain. "Fixit, get Russell into the Command Center!!," Strongarm order.

They run to the command center as fast as they can. "Even you Star," Sideswipe said. He put me down and I ran over to the destination. Strongarm pull out her pistol and walk up to Grimlock. When she was about to pull the trigger and fire her weapon, Sideswipe stops her and Grim dodge the bullet and things tumble all over him. "What are you doing?," Sideswipe said.

"Trying to protect you from a violent attacker, if you hadn't noticed," she points at him. "You mean protect me from a teammate?"

"Grimlock assaulted both you and Bee without cause."

I peak out to take a look and sees Grim getting up from the items. "You assault me all the time. Unh!!" Grimlock attack both Strongarm and Sideswipe at the same time. Sideswipe flung over him as he walk up to Strongarm and starts to punch her. Sideswipe transform and start driving towards him. "Grimlock, stop!!" He turned around and stop him to crash onto him.