Chapter 5- Struggling as a Leader of the Autobots

2 months later

Star's POV

It's been about like 2 months since the last time that the Autobots, Fixit, and the Decepticons land on Earth and a lot of them are still scattered around this area. Time flies so fast that me and Bee are almost close as friends then being friends with Strongarm and Sideswipe. I'm still friends with them, but they fight each other, like a lot for at least 2 months since they first arrived here.

Sometimes, me and Bumblebee still can't handle these fights because it is unbearable to control them like kids fighting over a candy, toys, games, and more. Usually, whenever Sideswipe or Strongarm starts fighting, I walk off like I didn't listen to their arguments at all. I would never forget Grimlock too. He's also a good friend as well, but he can get cocky sometimes. Still, this guy is awesome and likes to punch the evil Decepticons.

Right now, I'm walking around in the woods along for couple of minutes and I'm wearing my com link, just incase if anything occurs. After I finish taking my walk, I head back to the junkyard and then I heard a large bang. I quickly ran to the location that I just heard that noise and saw a huge pile of flipper ball machines are scattered all over the floor. Sideswipe is 30 degrees to my right and Strongarm is 23 degrees to my left. "Ok, what's the commotion going on this time now?!," I raise my voice a bit.

Both of them look at me in a surprise look. "Um...," Sideswipe bring about. He doesn't know where to start talking or explaining and I glare at him really really hard. "I assist that one of you two should start talking, starting with you, Mr. Red Sports Car!!" I literally point at Sideswipe and he actually sigh in defeat. I'm acting like a boss, REAL BOSS!! So that means Sideswipe or Strongarm has to listen what I said.

So, Sideswipe explain what the heck is going on when he was climbing to the top of pile of flipper ball machine and suddenly trip over as it knocked over and piled on Bee at the end. I face palm at the mid part of his conversation.

On the other hand, Grimlock was digging up the machine to look for Bumblebee until he found him at the end. Unfortunately, Bee has to pull out the giant, toy head and spit out the medal ball. Right now, he's having trouble to become a leader of his team like Optimus Prime. I walk up to him with a sigh at the tips of his lip.

"Ahh, you know, when Optimus told us to stop doing something, we stopped," Bee said.

"Why?," Russell ask in curiosity.

"Because Optimus had this great, commanding voice. It was... ahh. Ahem."

Ok, I think Bee wants to act like his leader, Optimus, and he's going to perform it like right now with his firmly voice. "Strongarm." Strongarm gasp as she turn around when me, Russell, and Uncle Denny literally just got jump scare from the voice.

"Sideswipe." He also gasp and turn around to get his attention.

"Grimlock." Grimlock was playing the machine for a couple of minutes when Bee call out his name. "Huh?," Grim turned around. Suddenly, all three of them gathered together to see what the heck is Bumblebee doing and they look like children quickly sat down when the movie starts. "There is no time for this foolishness. We have a galaxy relying on us and a mission to complete," Bee finish his little leadership speech.

I tilt my head to give Bee a look that says: wtf. Within like 3 seconds of silence, Strongarm, Sideswipe, and Grimlock started laughing that his acting was SO funny. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sir, but...," Strongarm can't hold the laughter. Hey, even Sideswipe and Grimlock can't hold it as well. "That's the worst Starscream imitation ever," Sideswipe laughs.