Chapter 18- Deep, Deep Trouble

Star's POV

My progress of the power of Matrix of Leadership so far is improving. I did practice with Micronus and Optimus at the Realm for some time and Micronus was expecting that my training could be finished by tonight or tomorrow. For Optimus, he needs more training at the Realm with him.

On the other hand, I finally told Bee that I can talk to Optimus through a vision that I have. Bee was shock to hear it from me and he was a bit angry that I didn't tell him that I can hear and saw Optimus since the beginning when he and his team came.

~~~~flashback, few hours ago~~~

I walk around to look for Bee so that I can talk to him. I finally found him at the command center. "Bee!!," I call. Bee turn around,"Oh, hi Star. What is it?" "Is it ok if I can talk to you, privately?" He nod and we walk somewhere that we can talk.

"So, what do you want to ask me?"

"I know that I haven't even tell you this since we first met, but I can see and hear Optimus Prime," I confess.

"Wait... what?! Why didn't you tell me that?!," Bee frown.

"Well, I thought that you won't believe me. So, I kept my mouth shut for a long time."

Bee wasn't too satisfied about that when I didn't told him that. Then, Optimus voice came in. "Bumblebee," Optimus spoke. "Optimus? Is that you?" We walk towards the mirrors to look at him. "I know that I haven't told you this, but Star is the one that you're supposed to meet on your arrival," he said. "Optimus, why didn't you or Star tell me this?!" "Because I thought it would be best if you figure it out on your own. But since that you know it now, you and your team must watch over her."

"Watch over her while me and my team going out to capture the Decepticons?," Bee ask. He nod and Bee sighs. "I've already sign Sideswipe to be her Guardian beforehand Optimus." "I see, very well. I shall take my leave." Optimus then vanish after the discussion was over.

~~~~~flashback ended~~~~~

So, yeah. Luckily that Bee didn't yell at the top of his lung. If he actually did, my ear drums would be dead by now. Unfortunately, he just shrug and go back to do his own stuff. So for the today's agenda, I actually decided to help Fixit at the command center for a while because half of the team is doing a race exercise and the other half are watching them.

Luckily that Uncle Denny install some cameras so that I can watch the training while doing my job at the same time. Sideswipe and Strongarm are neck to neck in a drive, the Mini-Cons jump over the obstacles, and Grimlock destroys them all while Russell watch the time and both Bee and Drift are waiting at the finish line. "Lets go, Bots. His up!!," Russell call. Yup, Russell is using a speaker from a distant, calling up to the team. Then I heard some tires screeching and I heard a slight bang at the end.

I check the surveillance cameras to see what's with that bang noise that I just heard seconds ago, but I didn't see anything at all. The team came back after their "exercise" training and Russell partially explain to me that Sideswipe and Strongarm were fighting over to see who's the winner and stuff like that. I nod until I picked up a Decepticon signal. "I'm picking up a Decepticon signal submerged far offshore," I spoke.

"I have a feeling I'm about to hear the word "GroundBridge"," Sideswipe thought of it. "I've been working on it since your last outing. The GroundBridge will function perfectly," Fixit points out. "Will." I know that Sideswipe just said that with quote on quote. "Should." Fixit heads down to prepare the GroundBridge for the team. "Well, it is the most direct route to our Decepticon," Bee considered,"looks like we've come to a bridge. Let's cross it."