Chapter 13- Out of Focus

Star's POV

Today is a quiet day and luckily that we can take a break for now on, since that Fracture and Drift came here like three days ago and there are no sign of any Decepticon activity going on. At least that all of us can just hang out at the junkyard to do whatever we're doing.

Right now, I'm at the command center, helping Fixit with a thing or two, till I heard both Strongarm and Sideswipe fighting over on something. "I think I earned the right to make more of my own decisions in the field," Strongarm said. "If that means Strongarm can decide to tell me what to do, I officially request a transfer," Sideswipe protest. It looks like Sideswipe and Strongarm still need to work out on each other, but hey, I know that they can work together as a team.

"I'm tired of staying behind when we have missions near humans," Grimlock growls. Oops, I actually forgot that he's in this mess as well. "The center of the storm is always still, and it's easiest to find the solution from there," Bee close his eyes. Well, that's interesting for Bee to say that. "Beg pardon?," Grim raise an eyebrow. All three of them just look at Bee. I think I know what that quote means, but I need a little bit more intel. Bee sigh,"Optimus used to say it. When you're feeling overwhelmed, you need to find your focus."

"So true, so true. But how does that get Strongarm off my bumper?" I think your question just went a bit too far. Suddenly, the alarm went off and I check on it, four Decepticon activity. That's a lot of Decepticons you guys. "Lt. Bumblebee, I have 4 Decepticons signals a few miles from here," Fixit announce.

"Just look at all of these flashing," I look. "Looks like the team meeting will have to wait," he sighs,"too bad, so sad." I raise my eyebrow in confusion when Bee said "too bad, so sad." Like, what the heck man!! Even he was like smiling at it. "Okay, Autobots, let's hit the trail." "Cause Bee wants to bail," Sideswipe whisper. The other two actually agree with him. "I can hear that Sideswipe," I frown.

"Hey, I do the rallying cries," Bee frown in frustration. Don't even try to say that again Sideswipe or else Bee is gonna do something really bad. The team gets ready and head on out. Pretty much that I'm going to stay here with Fixit for now on, since that I'm pretty lazy to go out with the team.

Sideswipe's POV

Bee and Strongarm drove ahead with Grimlock while I'm swaying around like I'm bored. Then I drove up next to Grimlock and Strongarm. "Sideswipe, stay in formation," Strongarm order. "Afraid I'll get there first?," I argue. "Afraid you might blow a strut trying to keep up." I drove to the left and made a strut move and made some dust clouds in front of her. "Hey!!," she growl angrily. She use her wipers to clear her windshield from the dust. "Throttle back, you two," Bee warn them,"it's a mission, not a race."

Once we got to our location, most of the stasis pods are destroyed. We look around to check it out. "Each pod appears to have been opened from the inside violently," Strongarm said. Bee and I took out our weapons, just incase if the Decepticon(s) might appear from any direction.

Star's POV

While I'm busy with Fixit on some intel stuff, Micronus's voice appear. "Star, I need you to come to the realm right away," Micronus said. "Why? Aren't I suppose to train with you at night?," I ask. "This training is very important for you. I don't have time to explain young one." I guess that I had to listen to Micronus anyway.

"Fixit, I think I'm tried for today," I said,"I'm going to get some sleep." He look at me,"Sure. I will take over from here for now on. Thanks for the assist Star." I nod and head back to the RV to change my clothes, brush my teeth, and head off to sleep. Yes, I'm tried because I woke up like 5:30 am in the morning to be exact and it is like 2:20 pm in the afternoon.