Chapter 16- Some Body, Any Body

Star's POV

The mission for today is to capture a Decepticon that is lurking around in the subway tunnels. Bee wants me and Fixit to join this mission, just in case if there's any humans or something that he just said. I was thinking that I don't want to go on the mission, but Russell and Uncle Denny aren't available at this moment. So, I decided to join them anyway and hop on to Sideswipe.

We drove to Crown City; me and Swipe in the subway tunnel while Bee, Grim, and Strongarm take the road above us. Sideswipe sped so fast through the long tunnel that I almost got a big headache. He quickly transform and runs fast as I land on his shoulder while gripping on. Finally, we made it to the end. "Whoo-hoo!!," Sideswipe cheers. He checks his time and it was about 8 minutes to get here. "Personal best. We're here, Bee. You might just wanna leave these recon missions to us. I wouldn't want anyone to bust a strut trying to keep up."

"Some of us might drive faster if we weren't dragging 3 tons of Dinobot behind us," Strongarm said.

"It's 2, 2 and a half tons, tops," Grimlock call.

"Just stay out of human sight until we join you, Sideswipe," Bee roll his eyes.

"Will do," Sideswipe smile. "I will keep an eye on him Bee," I com link. We see a train coming and Sideswipe jumps on the train station and let the train pass by with its speed. "But I don't have to listen to Strongarm make sorry excuses while we're waiting, do I?" "If this was an actual race, we both know who'd win." Lol, it looks like Strongarm wants a race. Sideswipe puts me down and continue talking. "Bumblebee, will you please remind the Cadet..."

I turned and notice a train with some red, gold, and white color train that I've never seen before while Bee is talking over on the com. Sideswipe didn't pay much attention at all as the train just transform all of the sudden and he use his tail to hit my Guardian. He got hit by the wall and knocked out cold really fast. "Sideswipe? Sideswipe? Star, what's going on?!," Bee ask.

The Decepticon notice my presence and he starts coming at me. "It's-It's the Decep-," I stammered. He use his tail, whack me, and I scream as I slam my back onto the wall. I gasp for air and fell to the floor, barely conscious. "Star? Star!! Do you read me?!" I look at the Decepticon and he looks like a snake with 4 arms with an awkward head. Then, I blacken out afterwards with a bit of blood from the edge of my lip.

While I blacked out, I can feel the claw grab me and Sideswipe away to hide the evidence from Bee and the others.

Bee's POV

I heard Star screaming on the com and all four of us are shock that something isn't right. "Something's not right. We must head to the tunnels, fast," I spoke. We head to the tunnels that Sideswipe and Star are, open the door for Fixit to come out, and transform. Strongarm and Grimlock followed behind as she transform.

"Is Sideswipe and Star here?," Grim ask, tiring.

"I bet this is Sideswipe's idea of a joke. I can practically hear his incredibly annoying laugh," Strongarm frown.

"He's your teammate, cadet. And both him and Star could be in trouble. All of us heard Star screaming in the com," I remind her,"Fixit, what did you find?" "I'm getting odd readings. I can't pinpoint either Sideswipe, Star, or the Decepticon," Fixit said.

"Okay, Grimlock and Strongarm will search the eastern subway tunnels. Fixit, we'll take the western. Questions?" Grimlock raise his hand to ask a question. "East is that way." He was about to ask that, but his answered is solved. "If you find Sideswipe or Star, make sure they're staying with you, any way you can," I said.