Chapter 11- Bumblebee is High on Sugar

Bee's POV

Right now, we are chasing a Decepticon that was roaming around lately. We were following him to the parking lot in our vehicle form. "I will not be crushed under the weight of your oppression!!," he panic. He stops and use his quills and shot Grimlock first. Luckily that Grimlock is standing right next to a vehicle and use it as a shield.

Me, Strongarm, and Sideswipe quickly chase him while pressing the gas peddle really hard. He continue to run and leap over a backing car and I manage to transform and leap over the car without a scratch and transform again. We made a left turn as we collide each other. "Hey!!," Strongarm yelp.

But for Grimlock, he knock all three of us away like pins. "My bad," he apologize. The Decepticon transform and drove off in the distance. "Split up!!," I order. We all split up and follow him to a construction sight and pretty much that Strongarm got there on time. She shot her weapon to make him stop his tracks. "Get ready to be oppressed right back into your stasis pod, Decepticon!!," Strongarm arm herself. Sideswipe group up with her on his left side as he tries to escape. Grim manage to block his exit and he tries it another way around and I stop him before he ska dose out of here. "Just come along quietly," I frown.

"Heroes of the revolution never come along quietly." He starts shooting his quills again and I quickly hide before I get hit by one of those. Strongarm shoots her weapon and one of the quills knock her weapon out of her grasp when the Decepticon throws them. He shoots it again and Sideswipe dodge it by doing a back flip and hid behind the crates. Not, it is Grimlock standing there. "Uh oh."

"Grimlock!! Ugh!!," I yell. I ran out of my hiding spot and sacrifice my life to get hit by one of the quills to save my teammate. The Decepticon stops and turn around. "I-I won...?," he thought. Me and Grim are groaning in pain on the floor. "I won!!" He walk to one of the cargos and use his quilt to mark his little symbol. "Quillfire was here!!"

Strongarm and Sideswipe group up as me and Grimlock gets up. "Autobots, roll up... *spinning* and... and roll up. Uhh," I collapse. I already got shot by a quill by a Decepticon. "That was Bumblebee's worst battle cry yet," Grimlock thought. They decide to take me back to base since that I collapse.

Star's POV

Bee didn't let me go with them in this mission today cause he thinks that this guy is really dangerous and he doesn't want me to get hurt. I know that this Decepticon is dangerous, but I want to help out though. But since that I had to listen his order and stay put, I don't have anything to do.

One of the bad part is that I don't know how to use my power properly and I need some advise on how to use it before I can't take down a Decepticon that is 5 times my original size. I know how to use it a little bit, but still need some work with it.

Me, Russell, and Fixit were chilling at the command center till the team came back from their hunting trip with a collapsed Bee. "What just happen?," I ask. "Bee just got shot by one of the quill," Sideswipe sighs. "Fixit, get down there and fix him up!!," I order. "You don't need to order me Star!!," Fixit roll his eyes. He gets there and starts doing his part.

"Laser scalpel. *uses it* Scopic Light. *uses it* Rotating blade. Thank you. You're welcome." *Is it just me or is that Fixit is talking to himself like an idiot...?* I raise an eyebrow. "Is Bee gonna be okay?," Russell ask. "The Lt. will be fine. It's just a scratch, right, Fixit?," Strongarm said. "We need to remove that quill from his posterior. Strongarm, please assist."

Fixit transform to a tool and Strongarm insist to help out. "This is a very d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d- *Strongarm slaps his face* Delicate procedure. Everybot remain still," Fixit said. "You better remain still." Ooooo, looks like she backfire you Fixit 😏.