2- Damned Brick Walls...

So here is Chapter 2! Hope you all like it? And if there is anything you don't understand, comment I will be glad to clear it up for you!

Enjoy

xx

Chapter 2

I walked into this enormous school, with Noah practically jumping with excitement by my side. Sure, he was only one year above me, but he loved school an awful lot more than I did or ever will. As we were walking, and scoping out the place, I realized how big this school actually was. It was bloody huge! I also felt very, very underdressed. I’m talking I could have walked in naked by the looks people were giving me. Everyone here seemed to have walked straight out of a fashion magazine, and Noah fit right in.

As soon as we both got our schedules, we parted ways, promising to meet at lunch. Thanks to the generosity of the office staff they separated me from the one and only person I know here. I sighed, and silently walked to my locker, not realizing I was looking at my feet until I ran into a brick wall and landed flat on my ass.

Oh boy, did I run into a brick wall alright. And this brick wall was huge! How did I not even notice it there? Maybe I was on drugs…

          As I debated my sanity, I heard Snickering. I turned to see who the culprit was, and boy was he tall, dark, and handsome. I just want to take him home and do the dirty deed with him! While I was wishfully thinking the Greek god looking boy walked towards me, and offered me a hand. But, as I was an independent women and severely insecure; I got up on my own. Who knows how much I would blush if I actually touched his hand. Am I overreacting?

          “Easy there, fresh meat.” The sex on legs said to me, me! Nova West, the new girl with nothing in looks compared to the other girls I’ve seen so far.

          “I…uh…I was just…uh” I was lost for words. Look away Nova! It’s the only way to stop his spellbinding sexiness. I wondered what he looked like underneath those clothes…oh god I bet he’s like Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling’s secret love child.

          “Admiring the view?” He smirked, obviously referring to the fact that I was so clearly checking him out. Oops.

          “What?” I blushed, “Of course not! I was just about to get to my locker you see, when this damned brick wall appeared out of fucking nowhere!” I exclaimed, probably sounding like a madwoman. What? The wall really came out of nowhere! I’ll swear it under oath.

          He laughed again, “I saw that, fresh meat, it was hilarious! But, you were admiring the view, weren’t you?” he said confidently as he moved even closer to me, making my breath hitch in my throat, and by his slight grin, I swear he heard me.

          Okay, so he was seducing me, eh? Well, I’ll have you know Nova West is no slut! Although this beautiful piece of man in front of me was making me reconsider…no! No, I have to make a smart remark! “Eh, You could have looked better.” I pretended to not even care.

          He looked taken aback by my remark, clearly not expecting me to challenge his attractiveness.

“Whoa there, fresh meat, that’s a way to wound a man’s ego.” He said, feigning a hurt look.

Oh god he’s still talking to me! Think… something to say…

“I’m sure you have a round of girls ready to build that right back up for ya, big boy.” Whoa, I was on a roll today with the smartassitude. I patted his chest as I attempted to move out of his way.