5- Hooray For Weekends!

A/N- Okay I know I'm crazy for updating so randomly, and 3 updates a day is totes cray, but I'm so excited for this chapter that I couldn't wait!

It also took up 8 pages on Microsoft Word so it should be nice and long for you guys :)

I spent 3 hours making this chapter perfect!

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 5

Three weeks had passed and still no sight of Derek. Hanna thought I was worried, much to her concern (She seriously doesn’t like Derek.) But I wasn’t. Not at all. I was just curious to where he could be, yeah, that’s it.

On to better news, I had survived a whole month of school, and I hadn’t done anything to bad to piss off Amber. Unless you count spilling my food on her because she called me a hag, then I probably pissed her off a tad bit. I just think of it as a warning, to her, not me. But according to Noah I now have the reputation as the ‘bad ass loser with one loser friend who had the balls to cross Amber.’ At least that was how he put it.  But other than that, nothing too important happened.

It was now Saturday, and I couldn’t be happier. Derek still hadn’t talked to me, much to Hanna’s excitement. I still wasn’t sure why she didn’t like him; he was just a sexy asshole in my eyes. Nothing to be worried about. The thought made me laugh. “Stay away from Derek, he’s bad news.” I mocked, in Hanna’s voice. We had become pretty close in the past few weeks since we met, what can I say? She was my only friend. “Bad news my ass, he was just a hot guy who hides behind his reputation.” I scoffed.

“Nova!” Noah screamed, he sure does scream a lot.

“What Noah?” I asked.

“Are you talking to yourself again?” he asked, accusingly.

“Y-Yes...No...SHUT UP!” I replied. I think I really was going crazy.

Every time I was doing something crazy though, I was always thinking of Derek. I could put two and two together and say I had a crush. But I wasn’t going to do that. Even if I had a crush it would be a petty one, and nothing to get worked up over. Besides, he only talked to me for one day, and I hadn’t talked to him since; seen him in the halls, yes. I also learned we had free period together, not that he showed up to it regularly or anything. It would be borderline creepy if I had a crush on him after only one day of seeing him, wouldn’t it? Either way I would drive myself crazy thinking about it, so I decided to stop it. No more Derek in my mind! No matter how much he looked like Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling’s secret love child…mmm…Derek…

My soon-to-be dirty thoughts were stopped by an annoying ringing, coming from none other than my phone. I sighed and picked it up, “This better be good.” I muttered, not bothering to see who it was before I picked it up.

“Now little Nova, that’s not a way to talk to me, is it?” Said none other than the sexy love child himself.

“Derek?” I gasped. How did he get my phone number? And why did he choose now to call me?

“Ding ding! We have a correct answer. Choose your prize little Nova.” He purred sexily. Purring again? Really?

“How the hell did you get my phone number?” I quizzed, trying to ignore his cute banter, which made me want to melt. No! Bad Nova! It did NOT make you want to melt. You did NOT have a crush on Derek.

“I always get what I want, Little Nova.” He answered simply.

“Seeing as how you always get what you want, what do you want?” I asked, digging deeper.