14- Keeping Quiet.

A/N Hey guys! No update tomorrow, I've got cheer camp, work outs, and then actual work I get paid for.

Pic on the side is Nova and Derek in the scene of this chapter.

Song: Words I Never Said- Lupe Fiasco

Enjoy!

xx

Chapter 14

“You’re getting good at this.” Derek said as he kissed me passionately in his bed, while he ran his hands up and down my side.

“Practice makes perfect baby.” I said in between kisses.

“I love it when you call me names, it turns me on.” Derek said, and I kissed him again.

I put my hand on his thigh, sliding it up ever so slowly as he grunted in pleasure, “Watch yourself, little Nova. You don’t want to do that just yet.”

I ignored him, and inched my hand closer and closer to Derek’s throbbing and hard erec-

“Derek?” I looked at him in fear. His eyes had turned red. And I ran from him.

I was no longer in Derek’s bedroom, but I was running through the woods, but no matter how fast I ran, he was always behind me. He growled as he lunged at my ankles, making it impossible for me to escape. I cried as he clawed me from head to toe, saving my throat for last. I screamed out in terror as his haunting red eyes looked at me, “Nova!” he screamed. I was frightened, I wouldn’t open my eyes, I dare not to look at the monster. “Open your eyes Nova!” he growled, shaking me.

“Derek!” I screamed as I looked up at the red eyes in front of me.

“Derek? How the hell do you get Derek? Oh my god, are you having a wet dream?  Open your damn eyes Nova!” Hanna yelled as she shook me once more.

“It was a dream…” I said.

“Obviously, last time I looked down there I didn’t have a dick. And my name wasn’t Derek. So did you have a wet dream or what?” Hanna said grumpily as she walked to my bathroom. “Get your ass up and get ready for school.”

“Someone’s not a morning person." I mumbled as I sat in my bed a little while longer.  “And no, I did NOT have a wet dream!” I yelled after her. She laughed as she shut my bathroom door.

It was a dream, all of it, the wolf, the monster, Amber and the other men… I shook my head as I rolled out of bed and onto my feet; wincing in pain as I put weight on my leg.

             I spoke too soon.

I looked down at my leg in shock; there was medical wrap from my ankle all the way to my shin, stopping just below my knee. I glanced towards the bathroom where Hanna was. I was relieved to hear that the shower was running, and walked to my closet quickly putting on sweatpants to hide my leg. The limping, I would have to work on; maybe I could even explain it to her, somehow. But the giant claw marks on my legs that I should really go to the hospital for; that could stay a secret. So maybe all of this wasn’t a dream. The only thing I had dreamt of was Derek… And of course when it was getting to the good part the nightmarish part had to set in.

I sat on my bed, thinking about last night and of a believable excuse for my limping while Hanna showered. Five minutes letter she stepped out of my bathroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel.