Chapter 18- Weird Words and Butter Knives

Amanda's POV

My mom got a call from work and so she had to leave earlier than expected. Now I'm lying on my bed and I kind of need to pee...

You don't need to pee Amanda!

Yes you do!

No!

Yes!

Damn it I do. *internal groan*

I get up and rub my feet slowly against my fluffy carpet. So soft.

A few minutes later...

I've decided the only real bae I need is my bed. Although basically everything nice is my bae. Bae is such a weird word. Weird is a weird word, right?

Pancakes.

I want pancakes.

It's so hot!

I take off the blanket.

Ugh, now it's too cold.

I put the blanket back on and stick one leg out the blanket.

Perfect.

I play with the jelly tot ring on my finger. I can't believe I'm doing this. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I need to go to sleep.

I still want pancakes with Nutella on it. Even though I just had that on the date. They were so good. I want more. Pancakes are delish. So is Nutella.

I can't believe Austin said I'm hot. I can't believe I took off my cloths in front of him

Ugh, shut up and go to sleep.

The doorbell rings and I groan, "Who the hell would come here at one in the morning?" I get out of bed, knowing that nobody else is home.

What if it is an intruder or something? I grab the first thing I see to use it as a weapon; it's a butter knife.

I open the door and see Austin looking down at his hands. I scrunch my eyebrows, "Austin? What are you doing here?" I mean I'm not complaining. Although it is one in the morning and there is school tomorrow.

Austin walks into my house, "Well, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about everything. Well, mostly about you, I mean I know it must have killed you to actually see Evan with Emma. I didn't need to even see it and yet I want to kill them both. Well that, and it kind of sucks being alone at my house alone and you're pretty entertaining. So here I am." Austin shrugs, putting his hands in his pockets.

Austin is wearing grey sweatpants with a maroon hoodie. I want to wear his cloths, guy cloths are so much better than girl cloths.

I nod, I really wanted to know what Evan did to Austin that made Austin hate him so much. I mean yeah, he helped Emma cheat on him but they weren't really dating so I'm really curious.

Austin makes it seem like he never cared much, like finding out that Emma cheated on him didn't effect him at all and it didn't hurt but I can see that it hurt him. Why else would he need me to help him get revenge? He obviously was hurt even though he is putting on a whole tough guy act. I was hurt too. It sucks to admit that it hurt way more than it should've but it did. Even if Austin won't admit it, he's upset.

He's the player that was played and he obviously hates it.

"Hey Amanda, Can I ask you something?" Austin says. I nod again, not actually talking because I'm too surprised that Austin wants to be with me, without asking me for any favors. "Why are you holding a butter knife?" I look down at the shining metal butter knife in my hand and chuckle to myself. "Well, I thought you could be a burglar or something and so..." Now that I think about it I realize it was really stupid.

Austin guffaws, "What? So if I was a burglar you would do what? Make me die of cholesterol?" Austin bends over, clutching his stomach and laughing. I go a deep red color. "Listen, if you came here to make fun of my horrible choice of weapon then you should go." I say. Austin straightens up and moves closer to me, "Only joking my little Miss Jelly tots." I'm his little Miss Jelly tots? Mmm I like the sound of that.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask. Austin pretends to flip his girl hair and giggles. Yes, he just giggled. It was fake, but still.

"Let's have a sleepover!" Austin says in a super fake girl voice.

-

A/N: *says super in girly voice* sleepover. What do you guys think of Austin now? Maybe he is not too bad huh?  *sings and runs around in circles* thank you for reading ;) *says in talk show host voice* I will see you next time on... *looks at camera with a serious expression*  ACAR. Thank you and good night *drops mic and walks away *

Song: Wild Things- Alessia Cara

Question of the day: Favorite Country?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG